Smells Like Teen Spirit

Mystic Falls High School...

Elena, Caroline and Bonnie are in front of the school. Elena has a scarf around her neck, "Here we are. Senior year," Caroline sighs.

"Anyone else think it should feel slightly more empowering?" Bonnie jokes.

"Okay. So prank night was a bust-"

"More than a bust. My sister came back to torture me."

"Listen it was going to happen one way or another. But we are accepting it, and we are moving on."

"You're right. I mean, why should I let the fact that my sister is out here making my life a living hell and my boyfriend is seeing the ghost of his dead girlfriends hinder this experience?"

"Yes! And why should I let the fact that my boyfriend was turned into a hybrid put a damper on an otherwise fabulous day."

"Today's our anniversary. Technically, Stefan and I met on the first day of school last year," Elena sighs.

"Yeah. You win," Caroline raises her hands.

"Are you sure you want to be here?" Bonnie asks.

"I have to be here. I have to put it behind me. New year. New life," Caroline and Bonnie look at each other and follow Elena.

Salvatore Boarding House...

Damon comes downstairs and sees there are two dead girls on the floor at the foot of the stairs. He walks over them and enters the living room and Stefan is there with a few girls. They're playing Twister and there's blood on the Twister mat, "Uh-oh. Alexandra, left hand, please," Stefan smirks. Alexandra gives him her hand and he turns it and bites her wrist.

"Hey, the two brunettes on the staircase owe me a Persian rug," Damon says.

"You mean, they owe us a Persian rug? It's my house, too, brother. Ooh! Would you like a spin?" Stefan holds up the spinner used in the game.

"So this is what Klaus had in mind when he compelled you to protect Elena?"

"These ladies are helping me be all that I can be."

"Hmm. Where's Blair?"

"In the kitchen. She's making something to eat waiting for-" Someone knocks on the door. Damon goes and opens the front door. "Rebekah." She enters with shopping bags.

"Where's Stefan and Blair?" She asks.

I walk in, "I'm right here," I wave stuffing my face with waffles and letting her in. "What are you still doing here?"

"Who the hell are you?" Damon asks.

"He left me here. My brother actually left me here," Rebekah complains.

"I'm sorry," I frown rubbing her back with my free hand.

"Oh, I'm sorry also. Your tone implies that I'm actually supposed to care," Stefan shrugs and I hit him.

"You're Klaus's sister?" Damon clarifies.

"Rebekah. Pleasure, I'm sure. Which one's my room?"

"You're not staying here," Stefan says.

She looks at me and I shrug. She then looks at Damon but he doesn't say anything, "Rude. Both of you. I'll see to it myself. Come Blair," She pulls me toward the stairs.

"Let her stay. She isn't hurting anyone," I say quickly taking another fork full of waffles to eat.

"I said you can stay not her," Stefan says. I shrug as she drags me upstairs. "So I guess she's staying here."