1.Trapped

Sm1 was checking in in the airport with three huge  suitcases and it seems like sm1 is planning to leave from there permanently.

Suddenly sm1's phone rang. Sm1 saw the caller id and cut the call with anger. Sm1's phone started ringing continuously. After few minutes sm1 realised that other people was looking at sm1 with annoyed expressions. Sm1 get frustrated by it and went in a corner and picked up the call.

On the call
Sm1- why are you calling me? Can't you understand that I don't want to talk to you?

Sm2- i am not even interested in talking with you but it's something very important

Sm1- what?

Sm2- come at the lonely garden of xyz place

Sm1- and why will I obey you?

Sm2- I got to know something about you which you were hiding from everyone.

Sweat formed on Sm1's forhead.

Sm1- ok i am coming

Sm2- and yes come alone

Sm1 hanged up the call. Sm1 went outside the airport and directly went towards his/her car. Sm1 asked the driver for the keys and directly left for meeting sm2.

At xyz garden
Sm1 was waiting for Sm2 when sm1 sensed that sm2 is standing behind sm1. Sm1 quickly turned behind and directly pointed a gun on sm2's forehead and sm2 also did the same.

Sm1- you know what i can shoot you directly and i will also not even regret it (gritting teeth)

Sm2 smirked and quickly snatched the gun from sm1's hand and caged sm1 from backside and pointed the gun on the side of sm1's head. Sm1 was trying the best to free from sm2.

Sm2- you know what after what you did,i can also kill you without any hesitation but

And sm2 slides gun from sm1's head to sm1's belly.

Sm2- but the reason is this.

While patting the gun on sm1's belly. And sm1's eyes widen after listening to sm2.

Sm2- what happened wify? Are you shocked? (smirking)

Sm1- what are you talking about? (nervously)

Sm2- you very well know that what i am talking  about Avneet Kaur or should i say Avneet Nigam

Sm1- Siddharth Nigam leave me (yelled)

(So sm1 is Avneet and sm2 is Siddharth)