28.Little One

Next morning Sid and Avu got ready and Avu had her breakfast while Sid was having breakfast with his family. Roshni was hurt because of yesterday so she had went for a day out with her friend to refresh her mind.

Avu was having a feeling like the engagement didn't happened. She was pretending like she don't give a fuck to it but deep inside her heart,she don't wanted this engagement to be happened.

After having breakfast Sid came back to his room and found Avu sitting on the bed. Both looked towards each other but Avu just turned her face to another side and ignored him.

Sid sighed and went towards the drawer and took out a file and went on the sofa and started checking it.

After 15 minutes, he was done with his file so he took out another file but this time he didn't went on the sofa, he went towards Avu.

Avu who was busy in playing video games on the iPad sensed someone's foot steps coming near her,so she lifted her face up and found Sid standing near.

She also stands up and gave him a questioning look. Sid forwarded the file  towards Avu and said

Sid- this is the project file of Nigams and Nandras...

Avu- so..

Sid- you must be getting bored so if you want then you can work on it

Avu became happy as she really feels like she is wasting her time all the day. Sid very well know that she loves to being busy in office works so he thought for this and he isn't going to give her a loads of work just a little to keep her busy so that she can't feel bore.

But her smile soon faded when she noticed Sid's engagement ring in his finger and anger started filling inside her and her hands started shaking due to the anger.

Avu- ohh! So finally the great Siddharth Nigam got engaged..huhh (saracasticly)

Sid was first confused then he remembered that he himself had wore the engagement ring so that Avu can't know that his engagement postponed.

Avu- a huge congratulations from my side dear hubby

Sid felt a deep pain inside him due to her words as from every words Avu's feelings and expressions are becoming more hard. Sid's heart was becoming more and more heavy.

But Sid calmed himself as he don't want to argue with her. He pulled her towards him lightly and as Avu wasn't ready for this type of actions..she didn't got the time to stop him.

Sid👆

Sid👆

Avu👆

Avu👆

Avu was in shock as she didn't thought that Sid will take a move like this. He slided his hands inside her shrug,caressing her back which was making her shiver but she was controlling her condition to be seen on her face.

Sid- if I got engaged then why are you being so sarcastic wify....are you jealous (smirked)

Avu- what? (careless tone)

Sid- or are you hurt as your husband got engaged with someone else (smirked)

Avu- ohh in your dreams... (sarcastically)

Sid- but I can see that in reality

Avu- then get your eyes checked (glaring)

Sid- my eyes are totally fine...

Avu- whatever...leave me

And she freed herself from his grip and started going away when he again pulled her towards him and this time her back was facing him.

He back hugged her and started caressing her bare belly. Currents ran through her whole body. He moved her hair aside and put his chin on her shoulder.

Sid- ohh my baby shouldn't be like you

Avu- my baby... not yours (gritting her teeth)

Sid- ohh! But I don't think you can have a child by your own (smirking)

Avu didn't said anything as her face has become totally red after listening to Sid and she cursed herself that why she said that.

Avu- but don't think that I'll let you snatch my baby from me (glaring)

Sid- ohh! You will stop me....never! I would have let my child live with you but what were you doing...you were leaving from this country so that you can snatch my child away from me

Avu got silent as she don't have answer of this question...maybe she was doing this as she also wanted to see Sid hurt a little.

Sid- whatever happened was the matter of you and me that means a husband and wife.. then who gave you the right to hide your pregnancy from me..don't you know that being the father of this child,I've the right to know about it

Avu wasn't getting anything to say as whatever Sid was saying is right...she don't have the right of keeping the baby away from his/her father and Sid had the full right to know that he was going to be a parent.

Sid- but now don't worry as you are here and till the time baby come in this world... we can finalise everything

Avu- don't you know that there is much chances the court will support the mother

Sid- ohh...in that case I'll urge from the court that you can't go away for long times with my child as I am the father and I too have the right to be with my child

Avu fell speechless as it can happen...
Sid again caressed her belly and said

Sid- ohh my baby...papa is eagerly waiting for you my dear champ. I will love you the most in this world and never let you get hurt. I will make you super strong

Avu was just listening to Sid without reacting as she didn't expected that Sid was already started future planning for their baby and he is this much exited to be a father of a little one.
_____________________________________________
Chapter word- 1012
Please vote and comment
Tag your fav part or scene

How's the chapter guys?

@KanishkaAgarwal926 asked me for SidNeet scenes so it will be in next chapter
🤗

Your dearest author
~T.R