17.Gross Feeling

Guys please do support to Mr.Nerd's Ms.Bully 2,and it is not gaining expected response 😔

Sid- what happened Avneet? (smirking)

Avu- umm...not..nothing (stammered while shivering)

Sid was smirking  more widely while Avu's body started shaking

Avu- ok now tell me why are you here? (raised eyebrows)

Sid- wo..wo

Avu- kya wo..wo

Sid- wo I wasn't feeling sleepy so I came here

Avu- why here

Sid- because I want to play video games with you

Avu- video game this time

Sid- are you afraid of losing

Avu- no...not even in your dreams

Sid- so let's go

And after that Avu and Sid played video games for few hours.
Flashback ends

Sid came back from his thoughts and looked at the wall clock and saw that it was almost the time of Avu's lunch. So he quickly completed his work and explained the left over work to his P.A.

Then he drove back to his house and directly went in his room. He opened the door and saw that she was sleeping on the bed.

When he saw her,he get lost in her. She was sleeping like a baby. He started admiring her.

Sid pov
She is just looking like a cute innocent baby . How can she do that,I sometimes feels like I am wrong and she didn't did anything but I've also seen the proofs. Ahh!why is it so irritating

He felt like pulling his own hairs out of his skull in frustration.

Soon Sid realised that it was getting late and she must hadn't ate anything from past 3 hours. So he decided to wake her up.

He slowly went towards her and shaked her a little.

Sid- Avneet...Avneet. Avneet wake up.
It is getting late,you also have to do your lunch.

Avneet's body shaked a little in her sleep. She opened her eyes a little but soon closed it again,as she wasn't in the mood of moving a little also.

Sid again started to wake her up as he had already ordered food for them and he don't want her to eat cold food.

He sighed and slowly put her up in bridal style, she was still in her sleep. He took her inside the washroom and made her sit on the slab near the sink.

He then splashed some water on her face and she flinched. She tried to hide her face in his chest to save herself from the mini Tsunami.

After some time, she finally opened her eyes with a small groan. She wasn't happy as Sid had disturbed her beauty nap.

After that Sid wiped her face gently with a soft towel. He again put her up in bridal style and made her sit on the sofa.

Soon the servant also arrived with the food. Sid went near the doorband opened it that much only so that the servant can't see Avu.

Sid politely told the servant to go from there and when the servant left,Sid slowly took the food trolley inside the room.

He pushed the trolley near Avu,the trolley was full with those dishes which Avu preferred to eat. Those food are always able to bring a smile on her face.

But today all those food items were giving her a gross feeling. She was feeling like puking all her food outside which she had eaten in the breakfast.

Today only their smell was making her ill. She started making weird faces which was making Sid confused. He was about to ask something from her,when suddenly she got up and ran towards the washroom.

Sid became worried after seeing her behaving like this,he was also confused that what is happening to her. He quickly got up from the sofa and he also directly went towards the washroom.

Without any hesitation, he went inside the washroom as he heard some weird sounds coming from inside.

When he went inside, he found Avu puking in the sink. He saw that her condition was not looking too good. He also noticed that some drops of tear fell from her eyes.

His heart ached after seeing her in this condition. She was looking weak. Sid knows that all these things are common during pregnancy as after he had took Avu in the room, he had started reading so many books and articles related to pregnancy and pregnant women.

He was trying to collect as much information about the conditions, mood swings and effects of pregnancy as he have to handle her alone.

He saw that her eyes were now filled with tears. He quickly went near her and patted her back gently and when she calmed a little, he started rasping her back.

When she finally stopped puking, he helped her in cleaning herself. Then he took her out from the washroom and made her sit on the bed.

He quickly called the servant and ordered him to took the food trolley away from his room,and bring some simple food for him.
The servant did what he was said to do.

After some time the servant came with some simple food. Sid took the food inside and started feeding her.

At first she wasn't eating anything but after a lots of efforts, she finally ate the food. Then he cleaned her face and laid her down on the bed.

Soon she again felt asleep and Sid covered her with duvet. After that Sid started doing his incomplete work.
____________________________________________
Chapter word- 921
Please vote and comment
Tag your fav part or scene

The second chapter of Mr.Nerd's Ms.Bully 2 is out now, so please go and check 🙏💓🙏

Sorry for this boring chapter,guys😔

Your dearest author
                                      ~T.R