24.Eye Infection

At the time Sid came back to home, everyone have already seated themselves on the dinning table to have their dinner.

Due to excesses crying, his eyes had get swollen and he don't want anyone to see his swollen and puffy eyes that's why he had wore glasses.

As soon Sid's mother saw him, they quickly went towards them and asked in a worried tone.

Their voice was filled with care after all they were trying to call Sid from past few hours but he wasn't picking up their any call and when he left from the house, that time his mood was not looking so good.

SM- Siddharth where were you from past few hours?

Pal- and why aren't you picking up our calls?

Sid- sorry Mom.. sorry Polo maa. I was busy in some stuff

SM- what stuff?

Sid- just a little problem happened with my friend. Don't worry now everything is fine

He simply lied while his mothers didn't found his answer suitable but they didn't asked anything else from him as they don't want him to spoil his mood more.

Abhi- but Siddharth why are you wearing these glasses?

Ashi- and wo bhi at night time

Sid had already thought for an excuse as he very well know that everyone will ask him about the glasses.

Sid- nothing to worry, actually I was feeling little itching in my eyes and I think it can be eye infection

SD- didn't you went to any doctor

Sid- it was to late so I've decided to go tomorrow and the doctor only suggested me to wear these glasses

Abhi- ohh

Pal- ok leave all that.. everyone is having dinner so you also come and sit.

Sid wasn't feeling like eating anything so he was about to deny her but suddenly something striked in his mind and he changed his answers.

Sid- actually Polo maa,a lot of my work is left over so I'll not able to have dinner with you all now. So can you please ask someone to bring my dinner in my room only

Pal- ok beta..you go and get fresh,I will send yiur dinner in your room

SM- and don't work for late..Ok

Sid- ok mom

And he went from there, after that Palak served food for him and asked a servant to took that in his room.

Roshni wasn't in the house as she had went to the spa with one of  her friend because she want to look pretty in her engagement and after that they decided for a night stay also at her friend's house.

While after washing her face for multiple times, when Avu felt assured that there isn't any mark or sign of tears strain on her face, she came out from the washroom and then went to have some rest as she can't take any chance with her baby's health because of her and Sid's problem.

Avu was trying to force her mind to accept that she don't care for Sid. As when Sid had left the room, he was looking very angry and he was still not back after so many hours have been passed.

Instead of going in the room,Sid went to in the big balcony of his house and stand near the railings. It was looking, he was enjoying the view of the beautiful garden of his mansion but actually he was lost in his own  thoughts.

While suddenly Avu heard a knock at the door and she heard someone calling Sid's name continuously.

Serv- Chhote malik mai apka khana le aaya hoo

She understood that Sid had send dinner for her so she just hummed in a heavy voice so that it sounds like a man's voice.

And when the servant opened the door, she quickly went inside the dressing room. The servant heard the sound of the door of dressing room so he thought that Sid must have went for changing his clothes, so the servant put the dinner on the table near the sofa and left from there after covering the dinner with another plate.

Suddenly a gust of cold wind passed from there which made Sid's body shivered a little which took him back to his senses. The weather was very cold today.

Sid pov
I should check on Avneet. What if she slept without covering herself with any comforter as she have a habit of sleeping in A.C. She can catch cold also and till now, she must have completed her dinner

While after completing the dinner,Avu put the plate aside and went on the bed for sleeping after washing her hands properly. She wanted to sleep before Sid came back in the room as she don't want to talk with him.

When Sid came back in the room, he found the empty plate. So he sighed in relief after conforming that she had her dinner. He then called the servant to take the plate back.

He saw that the A.C was on and the windows were also open and Avu had kicked her duvet aside from her while sleeping.

He covered her with duvet and raised the A.C's temperature as before it was set on a low temperature.

He then looked at Avu's sleeping figure and so many memories started flooding in front of his eyes. He saw that there wasn't any tear marks on her face and he thought that she hadn't cried.

He was happy that she didn't cried as taking stress is not good for her health but little in his heart,he was upset also that he is going to get engaged with another girl and it don't even bother her.

Avu's eyes were also swollen but Sid can't see it as she was sleeping and her eyes were closed.

He folded his fists very tightly to suppress the pain which was occurring inside him. He then went on his side of the bed and laid on his place.

Today he was trying to maintain more distance between them as normal days and soon he drifted to sleep as his eyes were already so heavy because of crying.
_____________________________________________
Chapter word- 1029
Please vote and comment
Tag your fav part or scene

Please ignore the spelling mistakes as it happens because of  auto-correction🙏

Your dearest author
~T.R