6.Argument

Next day Sid and Avu got ready.

Sid👆

Sid👆

Avu👇

They didn't talked about the kiss

They didn't talked about the kiss. Avu was feeling very weak. Sid had asked one of the maid to prepare fruit salad for him which was actually for Avu.

He had strictly told the maid what to add in the salad and what not.The doctor have already gave him a list of things which Avu shouldn't eat.

Soon the maid arrived with the salad and Sid took it from her without letting her in the room. He gave that plate of salad to Avu and left for downstairs.

After he went, Avu quickly started eating it as her stomach is completely empty because of puking in the morning and that's why she is feeling weak.

After Sid reached downstairs, Roshni greeted him with a cheek kiss and all the family members gave them not so good expressions as after the incident happened with Sid and Avu few days back, everyone was upset with him.

Roshni👆

Sid sat at his place on the dining table and all started eating silently.It seems like they are just ignoring Sid.Soon Roshni also came and was about to sit when Sid's mother spoke up.

SM- you can't sit there, how many times I've to tell you that. (narrowing her eyes)

Ros- come on Auntie, now Avneet don't live here so I can sit here

SM- you can't. That seat belongs to my Avu only.

Sid- what's the problem maa. She is my would be wife so she can sit there.

SD- if your mother don't like that anybody sit there so can't she(pointing his index finger towards Roshni) sit anywhere else.

Sid- that seat is for my wife which will be for Roshni

After that they again arrgued on this topic. Sid get pissed of it and left for office in anger. He sat in his car and the driver started driving for the office. In anger he completely forget about Avu.

Sid pov
Can't they understand that why I left her. They still thinks that I did wrong with her. I can't even tell them about her truth as they trusts her blindly.

Meanwhile with Avu
After eating the salad, she started reading a book.She was waiting for Sid,not for Sid but mainly for her breakfast. After reading the book for sometime she got bored and put it aside. Now she was damm hungry and was craving for food.

She can't even call him as she don't have any mobile phone. Soon the water present in her room also got over. She was feeling hell weak now. Her body needs food. Soon her body started giving up, she was feeling very hot. Her body needs water and food.

She started searching for the remote of A.C as her body had already started sweating badly. She saw that the remote was lying on the drawer behind the sofa.

She went there and took it. She was about to press the buttons when suddenly the remote fell from her hands on the sofa and she fainted and fell behind the sofa.

Out of the room
Ashi was passing by Sid's room and was playing with her earphones. She was in her own world when suddenly her earphones fell from her hand. She bends to took the earphones when she felt something cold.

Ashi- ye Sid bhai bhi na hamesha mujhe daantta rahta hai ki electricity waste mat karo aur khud hi A.C on chod kar chala gaya
( Even this Sid brother always scolds me not to waste electricity and left the A.C on itself and went. )

Ashi quickly opened the door of Sid's room and went inside the room.She looked here and there and found the remote on the sofa.

She turned off the A.C. She was about to go when she stopped. She looked around the room and sighed in a huhh tone.

Ashi- why Bhai left Avu. I just hate that Roshni a lot. Just because of her my brother and bhabhi got separated.I still wish that it was all a nightmare.

She didn't noticed Avu behind the sofa. Ashi left that room after shutting the door.

After five hours
Avu was still lying unconscious behind the sofa. Her full body have been filled with sweats. She don't even have a little bit of energy left in her body.

Meanwhile with Sid
His mood was still off. He was still pissed because of morning incident. So to forget about it, he drown himself completely in his work.

But suddenly a thing striked his mind, he remembered that in anger he had forgotten to give Avu her breakfast. He still remembers that she was looking weak in the morning.

He cursed himself in his mind and quickly left from office. While going back so many people have tried to ask many questions from him but he just ignored them and left for home in his car as fast he can.

When he entered the house, his mother and step mother wanted to ask him the reason but they stopped after remembering what he did with Avu.

It was hard for them to ignore their beloved son,but they did. He quickly went inside his room but before going in his room, he ordered one of the servant to bring food in his room.
_____________________________________________
Chapter word- 915
Please vote and comment
Tag your fav part or scene

Any guesses for next chapter?

Your dearest author
                                 ~T.R