7.Irresponsible

Sid went inside the room and quickly shut the door. He looked around the room but didn't found her there so he went inside the dressing room and searched for her there but he don't even found her there. So he decided to check her in the washroom but didn't found her there also.

He tensed up and again searched for her. He finally found her lying unconscious behind the sofa .

He quickly sat beside her and put her head on his lap. He patted her cheeks lightly to wake her up but she wasn't responding a little. He saw that her full body was sweating badly. He picked her up in bridal style and took her inside the washroom.

He opened the shower,still holding her in his arms. The cold water fall on her body and slowly she gained her consciousness. She was still weak. She can't even stand on her own. She was also not feeling that much of energy in her that she can move her hand also.

Her body started shivering because she was fully drenched in water. Sid was also drenched in water but he cared less.

Suddenly he heard that someone was knocking at the door.He went inside the dressing room and made her sit on the single sofa of the dressing room.

Then he went to open the door and took the plate of food from the servant and again shut the door.When he had seen Avu unconscious, he had also told the servant to bring juice through call.

He took the food and juice inside, he put the food on the table and covered it with plate. Then he took the juice inside the dressing room and made her drink the juice. She felt very difficulties in drinking it. She can't even drink the whole juice.

Her body was fully wet and was shivering alot. She can't even move, so Sid took out her clothes.

He thaught a lot about it. He fought with himself in his mind for few minutes and then decided to change her clothes. He don't want her to fell more sick. He quickly changed her dress.

It wasn't like that he hadn't seen her like that before but today the the situation is different. The feelings are different.

He took her out of the dressing room and lay her down on the bed.Then he again went inside the dressing room and changed his clothes as he was also wet.

Then he again went inside the dressing room and changed his clothes as he was also wet

Sid👆

Avu👆

Avu👆

Then he went inside his room and made her eat the food. It was very hard for him to feed her in that condition.

After feeding her, he put the the empty plate on the side table. After that he looked towards her sleeping figure and caressed her hairs.

He also felt asleep there in an uncomfortable position. He was sitting on his bed beside Avu, his head was on the head of the bed.

After one hour
Avu get up from her sleep, now she was feeling a little bit energetic. When she moved to sit, Sid also woke up and helped her in sitting.

Sid- sorry....wo

He was about to say more when Avu cutted him in the middle.

Avu- today I was about to die. I was so helpless that I can't even help myself. Why?just because of you.You have made my condition like this. I can't go outside, I can't call anyone... I can't even do anything

Sid- look Avn...

Avu- what do you think it is to easy to stay in a room like this. It is not so much easy how you think. How can you be so irresponsible Siddharth (angrily)

Sid- I just forget about it because of the morning arrgument.

He said in a low voice without looking directly in her eyes.

Avu- because of your arrgument, I was about to lose my baby today.

Sid- sorry Avneet. I know I have acted so much irresponsible today but now I'll fix everything. Now you should take some more rest.

Avu don't have much energy to argue with him so she again slept. Sid quickly opened his phone and ordered so many snacks and other food supplements.

He also booked a mini fridge. He had also told his manager that from now he will do most of  his work from home only. He had also clearly told Roshni that he don't want any disturbances during his work time.

Avu was still mad at him and Sid was arranging all the possible things for her in the room. He had also ordered a T.V to fix in his room. He never liked T.Vs in his room but he don't wanted her to get bored.

He had also arranged her favourite books. If he had done all this before when they were together then surely she must have kissed him. But today the situation was totally opposite, today it all seems to her like someone had prisioned her and was trying to show like that she is in heaven.
_____________________________________________
Chapter word- 870
Please vote and comment
Tag your fav part or scene

How's the chapter?

Any guesses for the next chapter?

Your dearest author
                                  ~T.R