9.Sneaked

Soon the doctor came and did the check up of every family member. Then the doctor went in Sid's room. Sid also went with the doctor as for the family members the doctor is going to check him.

When the doctor entered the room. Avu greeted her and the doctor smiled after seeing her.

Sid- doctor, you please carry on. I am in the dressing room only.

Doc- sure Mr.Nigam. (then she looked towards Avu and said) Umm You please lay down on the bed then we will start the check up

Avu nodded and lay down on the bed. Soon the doctor started doing Avu's check up.

Doc- so you are Mrs.Nigam,right.

Avu remembered that how she had told the doctor in the farm house that Sid isn't her. husband. She smiled awkwardly at the doctor and the doctor gave her a teasing smile.

Doc- it's okay, husband wife ke beech me jhagde hote rahte hai.
( It's okay, fights are common between husband and wife )

After completing the check up stuff. The doctor called Sid and said seriously

Doc- Mr.Nigam from now you two have to be more careful. And yaa what happened yesterday was not good. You two should be responsible.

They both nodded and Sid went to drop the doctor.

After three weeks
Avu and Sid had still managed to hide their secret from everyone. They both were in the room only.

 They both were in the room only

Sid👆

Avu👆

Avu👆

Sid was busy in his office work while Avu was reading a book. It was already mid-night and Avu was feeling sleepy.
Avu yawned and put her book down on the table.

She get up and started going towards the bed but suddenly her leg got stuck on the carpet and she was about to fall when Sid quickly grabbed her through her waist.

If she had fall, she would have fell on the bed only but Sid don't want to take any chance.

This incident made Avu remember that day when Sid had first sneaked in her room. That day holds very close place in her heart and she still thinks that it was just a dream which had passed now.

Sid- can't you walk properly

He said coldly but still it was filled with care and concern.

Avu- it wasn't a big deal. If I would have fallen also I have fall on the bed. (rolling her eyes)

Sid- but still, you can't act childish as now you are pregnant and carrying a life with you.

Avu- ok I will take care properly

And she laid on the bed,and Sid also laid beside her and switched off the light.He fell asleep in just few minutes as he was very tired because of the load of work.

Avu was remembering the incident which just happened and the flashback of that day started coming in her mind.

Flashback
It was the day of Reem's Baby shower in Nandra Mansion. Boys aren't allowed in this function not even baby's father.

Avu was in her room getting ready. Till now many weeks have been passed of that kiss incident. After that incident Sid and Avu had started growing feelings for each other.

After that incident Avu had started getting dreams of that incident. Before that Sid and Avu was just friends not even close ones. They were just like those friends who just do hi,hello... how are you and then tata byee byee.

She even started dreaming about their proper kiss.

Avu was feeling difficulties in zipping her blouse when suddenly her phone started ringing. She picked up the call quickly as it was the call of one of her client.

At that time only Sid sneaked into her room from the open window. He saw that Avu was busy in her phone and soon she hanged up the call. She quickly went towards her room's mini library and took out some files.

She started checking those files from her one hand and was trying to close the zip of her blouse from her another hand. She was feeling very uncomfortable while doing this,she was in hurry also as she was getting late for the function.

She was lost in her files when she sensed that someone is standing behind her.

Avu (carelessly)- Vaish thank god tu aa gai,yaar please ye zip lagane me meri help kar na
( Vaish thank god you have come, girl please help me to put this zip )

She was still lost in her file. She didn't noticed that the person standing behind her wasn't Vaish. Sid became nervous after her statement.

He has also developed some feelings for her. He very well know that he hadn't kissed her just because he wanted to stop her for speaking but the actual reason was that he had some feelings for her which have been grown while working with her in the office project.

Avu- Vaish soch kya rahi hai, jaldi kar na. Already mai bahut late ho chuki hoo. Aaj to bua ji mera band hi baja dengi.
( What are you thinking Vaish, hurry up.  Already I am very late.  Today aunt will surely scold me. )

Sid put her hair asside and started closing her zip. But while closing the zip, mistakenly his hand touched her bare back. Shivers ran through Avu's body but she just ignored it.

Suddenly someone started knocking at the door but the voice which was coming from other side of the door left her shocked. It was of Vaish.

Vaish- Avu aur kitna time legi tu. Saare guests almost aa hi chuke hai. Bua ji kabse tera intezaar kar rahi hai.
( How much more time will you take Avu?  All the guests have almost already arrived.  How long has aunt been waiting for you? )

Avu(stammering)- wo...mm..mai..wo mai bas aa hi rahi hu
( I.. I... a..am just coming )

Vaish- okay. theek ab mai jaa rahi hu..tu bas jaldi se aa jana
( okay now i'm leaving.. you just come quickly )

And Vaish left from there and after that Avu quickly turned around and get shocked after seeing Sid there.

Her eyes widened after remembering that it wasn't Vaish who helped her in zipping her blouse and her cheecks started getting red due to embarrassment but it wasn't embarrassment only. She was blushing and Sid noticed her red chicks and smirked.
_____________________________________________
Chapter word- 1083
Please vote and comment
Tag your fav part or scene

Your dearest author
                                  ~T.R