13.In the Bathroom

Flashback continues
Next day Avu wake up first while seeing herself in the arms of her love..her life. She smiled and kissed his cheeks and he smiled
in his sleep.

Avu- good morning love

And she again pecked his cheek.

Sid(in his sleepy husky voice)- morning love

And he again slept as he was very tired, Avu smiled and get up from the bed as she also have to go to her office.

She was only doing a half-day today as Sid wanted to spend most of the time of today with her.

Avu- okay.. you can sleep till i will get ready but after that you will have to get ready quickly

Sid hummed in his sleep and Avu giggled. She went inside the bathroom and brushed her teeth, then did her morning chores.

After that she again came in the room to check on Sid and found him still sleeping like a kid and she awwed at him.

Then she went inside the washroom for a long relaxing bath.

After twenty minutes
She was in the bathtub relaxing herself silently. Her head was resting on the headboard of the platform beside the bathtub. Her eyes were closed and she was humming random tunes.

Suddenly she heard the sound of flowing water but as much she remembers she had closed every tap of the bathroom.

She opened her eyes and found Sid brushing his teeth at the sink of bathroom while doing weird dance steps.

Avu started staring at him and he sensed someone staring at him. He turned around and found his love stairing at him.

He split the foam of the toothpaste in the sink which was in his mouth. He gave her a monkey smile.

Avu- Siddharth Nigam what are you doing here. (yelled)

Sid- can't you see I am brushing my teeth (casually)

Avu- but you know na that i am already using the bathroom (glaring)

Sid- yes from last twenty minutes (sarcastically in a huhh tone)

Avu- can't you see I am bathing (glaring dangerously)

Sid- no as you are covered with foam (smirking)

Avu- you are gone today (gritting teeth)

By saying this she started throwing everything present near her hands towards him and because he was brushing,and he can't catch anything. So he started jumping here there in order to protect himself from Avu's boms. (like present situation)

Sid- calm down birthday girl.. calm down

And he went towards the bathtub and pulled the translucent curtains on. Avu was completely naked in the bathtub but her body wasn't visible due to the foam.

Till that time, it had been more than one year of SidNeet's marriage but their relationship hasn't went further than small level makeout sessions and kissing.

He quickly brushed his teeth and Avu quickly cleaned herself and came out from the bathtub after wearing a bathrobe.

She directly went towards Sid and said

Avu- what was it? You know I literally got a mini heart attack as I thought you were still sleeping

Sid- chill wifey

He placed a soft kiss on her left cheek and she blushed while smiling.

And he pulled her towards himself by her waist and caged her between his arms. She hooked her arms around his neck and they both were smiling while looking into each other's eyes.

He traced his fingers on her face and she blushed. She brushed her nose on his by lifting her self at his height on her toes. He giggled and leaned towards her and they both kissed each other.

After that he took her up in bridal style and dropped her in the dressing room and went to take a bath.
Flashback ends

After seeing Sid still standing on his place from last few minutes, Avu went towards him and snapped her fingers in front of his eyes.

Sid came out from the memories of their lovely moments. He looked towards Avu who was already staring at him.

Sid pov
I loved her unconditionally and what she did? That time I thaught that she wasn't ready for any further things but later I got to know the actual reason. How could she?How?

Avu was confused by his behaviour and again snapped her fingers infront of him, but this time instead of zoning out he grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards himself.

She got shocked by his action and her heart stopped beating for a second when her soft body dashed with his hard chest.

She looked towards his face which was looking expressionless but still it was hiding a lot of emotions which she was trying to read but can't because her heart was saying something else and her mind was saying something else.

Avu- wh..hat  a.are  yo.u.u  doi..ng ?

Sid didn't said anything but a small smirk formed on his face. Why not! He was holding the girl in his arms who still have a great affect oh him.

He had dated almost five to six girls in college times but never any girl affected him but she.. she is the only girl in this world which drives him crazy. And he was happy to see that the girl was also getting affected because of him.

His hands reached on her bare thighs and he started cressing it slowly which was making her shiver. She wanted to present herself bold in front of him but his one touch can only make her weak.

 She wanted to present herself bold in front of him but his one touch can only make her weak

(Ignore that goggles)

He putted her up in his arms and their hearts skipped a beat. He took her towards the bed and make her sit on the edge of the bed. He sat near her legs on the floor and grabbed her leg.

Now her body have started shaking like jelly. He sensed her condition and smirked a little more while looking towards her beautiful face.

He slowly slides his hand down from her legs to her ankle and now her heart was beating like d.j sound.

She was continuously thinking about what is he trying to do and before she could think something more nonsense. He gently removed her heels from her feet.
_____________________________________________
Chapter word- 1095
Please vote and comment
Tag your fav part or scene

Please🙏 keep on voting and commenting as i really feel good after replying to your reviews. 🤗

And this chapter is long from the previous one. The previous one was little short because I've to go to my tution, so i am really sorry😔 for that.

Your dearest author
~T.R