35.Cool Trick

Honestly speaking..I..just by mistakenly revealed the surprise of that 5 months leap😅.

5 months later
Avu is now more than eight months pregnant. Still no one was aware of her presence but all were very much confused of Sid's behaviour. The one who found it more suspicious is Roshni.

In Roshni's Room
She was sitting on the bed's edge, continuously patting her feet on the ground. Suddenly she got up and started roaming in the whole room. She was looking confused.

Rosh pov
What had happened with Siddharth?  Why is he acting so weird. I mean how come a person like him can be hungry in the mid night.

And she frowned by remembering the wired activities of Sid which he was performing nowadays.

Rosh pov
Nowadays I sometimes feels like he had forget that his beloved wife. It had been almost eight months when last he talked with her. He even didn't get to see her months in all these freaking months but I feel like he had made his own love world in his room to throw out the pain of his heart.

Suddenly her phone buzzed and she picked up the call with little hesitation.

Rosh- ji baba...

RD- how's my daughter doing?

Rosh- I am fine dad and what about you?

RD- as usual. Now coming to the point.... how's your relationship going up with Siddharth?

Rosh- fine baba... (nervously)

RD- annaann.... I don't want to hear these small words.. I want to listen about the progress.

Rosh- baba.. there is still a month left for the another date of our engagement

RD- and what about your bond

Rosh- Baba you know na I love him

RD- and what about him...

Rosh- he will not break my heart baba afterall I his childhood friend

RD- but that girl was his love... and if he can leave her so easily when some another girl came in his life.. then how can you expect from your father to trust on a boy like him

Rosh- baba.. he have his own reasons

RD- ok leave it as I have an important meeting to attend

Rosh- take care baba

RD- you too.. love you

Rosh- love you too

And as soon the call ended,  she threw her phone on the sofa in frustration

Rosh pov
Baba is still not satisfied with my decision to spend my life with Siddharth nor his family is ready to accept me as they are still stuck on Avneet and still upset with Siddharth. And whenever I try to talk with Siddharth on this topic, he just use to change the topic. No.. I have to do something... all things aren't going on right track. Yes..Roshni, you need to do something..fast.

Then she went out from room and head towards Sid's room. Now she can't bother all these things alone. All this was being more hectic day by day and only she have to handle with it as Sid was busy in his own world.

While in 'The Room'
Sid was working in his laptop while Avu was sitting near the window and was talking with her baby by putting her hand on her belly and was smiling widely.

Sid was stealing glances of her time to time. He was happy to see her happy as it is very much necessary for the good health of the baby.

He also wants to talk with his baby like this but don't have the guts to ask the permission for it from Avu so he used to talk with his baby when Avu fall asleep and luckily he got to experience the kick of his baby.