21.Angel from Heaven

This time Sid didn't denied from kissing her, he pulled her more close towards him and wrapped his one arms around her waist and captured her face with his other hand.

Her lips was already got swollen because of kissing him multiple times and her lipstick had been messed up. Blood have already rushed in her lips which was highlighting it more.

This time he was kissing her like there is no tomorrow. She wanted him to react like this with her but when he was actually doing what she wanted, she was feeling little nervous even when she was drunk.

She already had her part but now it was his turn,and it was looking like he don't want to miss any single moment of it.

They continue kissing each other for more than 5 minutes when finally Avu felt that she was lacking her breath and if she will not took her out of this kiss,she can probably die.

She moved her body a little, trying to tell Sid that she wants to break it even she don't wants to ruin the moment but now she was seriously out of breath and Sid's grip around her was also very much tight than normal.

She can't free herself even if she wanted to as because of his tight bone crushing grip and also because she was drunk and don't have much energy inside her.

Sid who was busy in the beautiful love land realised her situation and left her lips to give her a chance to regain her breath and till that time, he drowned his face deep inside her neck tasting the soft skin of her with his lips.

After when he was sure that now her condition is good, he again captured her lips with his. She quickly responded to the kiss and kissed him back. The kiss was becoming passionate with every passing second.

Avu started removing Sid's blazer through the kiss and threw it away. Sid was too lost in the kiss that he don't even realised that the situation was becoming slippery. This type of sensation which they are having today is new for both of them.

But before they could go ahead, Sid realised that Avu have  stopped responding back from past one minute,so he slowly broke the kiss and found that Avu had fell asleep while holding him in that position only.

She didn't fall down of the bed because of Sid's hold. A smile formed on Sid's face after seeing her cute sleepy figure.

He admired her for some time and then laid her down on the bed comfortably. He then removed her pencil heels from her feet gently so that it could not pain her.

After that he turned off the bright lights of the room and let the night light on. He didn't closed the window of that room because of the sweet moon light.

Tonight's moon is also very beautiful and is glowing more beautifullyl than normal days. It was as beautiful as those moments which just happened between Sid and Avu. It is making the atmosphere more romantic.

Then he went on the nearby sofa and laid there only,he wasn't feeling sleepy that time. So he looked towards Avu who was sleeping peacefully on the bed.

The moon's light was falling on her beautiful face making it more beautiful. The dim light of the room and moon light falling on her was making her look like an angel who came from heaven just for him.

(Who loves the moon🌖 guys?😍)

He was continuously stairing at her beautiful angelic face only and don't even realised when sleep took over him. That night he felt more peaceful while sleeping.

Next Morning
Avu woke up first with her heavy head. She was feeling like someone had left an elephant to dance on her head.

She wasn't able to open her eyes also because of the stupid pain. She just holded her head with both of her hands,trying to throw the pain out.

When her eyes opened a little,she realised that she wasn't in her room nor it was any familiar room.

The surrounding was totally unknown for her. She rotates her head in all the direction and soon her eyes felt on Sid who was sleeping on the sofa, very uncomfortably.

First she sighed in relief after seeing him there but soon a flashback of last night appeared in front of her eyes and she shivered a little.

Her face started turning red due to the mixed expression of embarrassment and blushing.

She remembered that he wasn't even touching her,but it was she who was forcing him...no..no..no..for the correction seducing him because she was jealous with a stupid girl who isn't his friend also.

She remembered how was she everytime pulling him close towards her and how was she praising his lips.

Suddenly a voice buzzed in her ears 'cotton candy without sugar ',it wasn't anyone else voice..it was her voice only which was echoing in her inner mind.

Avu  pov
Ohh god! Why didn't I died because of shame? Please..someone please dig a whole of thousand fit and fill me inside it. And don't take me out before a decade.

She was busy in her own thoughts when she  felt something in front of her eyes. It was looking like lemonade. She lifted her head up and saw Sid standing there with a glass of lemonade.

She don't even looked at his handsome face for a minute and hanged her head low due to embarrassment.

Sid- Avneet I am sorry
_____________________________________________
Chapter word- 969
Please vote and comment
Tag your fav part or scene

Have you enjoyed the chappy, guys?

Your dearest author
~T.R