26.Ring

Guys please do support my ff👆
You and Me-Alasmine .
It is actually my first ff which I've written on my another account and now i am repeating it here after modifying it
So please support it also🙏😢🙏

Back to the story 👇

Sid's hand started shaking and he wasn't able to slide the ring in Roshni's finger even he was forcing his hands a lot but it seems like his own hands have denied to follow his orders.

Roshni looked towards him with a confused face and give him a 'what happened' look, Sid gave her a force assuring smile and again started trying to insert the ring in her fingers.

His grip on Roshni's hand tightened through which he was holding her hand and Roshni felt little pain in her hand. The priest was continuously urging Sid to complete the ritual fast as the time of auspices beginning is very less.

Sid's family was only wishing that Sid should delay a little more and this auspicious time quickly passes away so that this engagement can be stop for few months as the priest have told them that today is only the day when they can do the engagement as after today there is no auspicious time in updated seven to eight months.

While sweats have started forming on Sid's forehead as he was feeling like he is using all his stress for just sliding a simple ring.

Only the memories of his and Avu's engagement was coming in front of mind. All those happy moments and special moments were tooking over his mind and he was feeling weak...very weak.

And suddenly the ring fell from his hand and rolled away, don't know where. Stress lines formed on Roshni's head after seeing the ring falling from Sid's hand.

Ros- Siddharth ring

Sid- hmm

Sid just hummed lightly as he wasn't in the senses to understand what is happening there, he wasn't even understanding what is happening with him.

Everyone started finding the ring but Sid was just standing on his place like a statue. He was just staring towards his ring finger and the image of Avu sliding ring in his finger was coming in his mind.

He can feel a small round shaped thing in his pocket..it was the ring which Avu have made him wear on their engagement.

Sid's family was trying their best to find the ring before others as if they will find it before anyone, then they can waste more time so that the auspicious time passes away.

Roshni was trying her best to find the ring as soon as possible as she don't want today's function to be ruined as if today she will lose the chance then she will have to wait for seven or eight months and she can't let this happen.

Sid was still not reacting as he himself not wanted this engagement to get happen but he was just denying to accept it.

Soon Ashi found the ring while Reem, Abhi and Vaish was still busy in finding the ring. Ashi saw that someone is about to see the ring,so she quickly put her legs on it to hide it from other's sight.

Then she patted her index finger on Reem's shoulder who was busy in finding the ring. Reem turned towards Ashi and raised her one eyebrow at her.

Ashi removed her leg from the ring and signalled Reem to see at her leg by her eyes. Reem saw that ring and became happy as today the fate was helping them.

Ashi then passed the ring near Reem by kicking it lightly and then Reem patted Vaish shoulder and Vaish looked towards her and the same time Abhi also looked towards them.

Reem and Ashi pointed towards the ring and Vaish and Abhi understood what they wanted to say. Then Reem kicked the ring near Vaish's leg.

And before anyone could notice them, she lifted up the ring from the floor and because Abhi was standing near her and they were at the corner side from the stage, she inserted the ring in Abhi's back pocket.

Then the four gve each other a look 'done'. And started acting like they were still trying to find the ring and wasn't getting it.

15 minutes passed like this,but by now Sid wasn't standing anymore, he was sitting on the decorated sofa which was kept on the stage for the bride and groom with neutral expression. No one can guess that what is he thinking actually or what is he feeling.

Everyone was now getting irritated as they still didn't found the ring while Ashi, Reem, Abhi and Vaish was giggling from inside witg regardless face and were now enjoying the tasty starters of the party.

By seeing them like this, the other family members also get some idea and they also stopped finding the ring and sat on the chairs of a round table and started chatting.

All this wasn't affecting Sid a little bit also while Roshni was feeling like the fate is playing PubG with her. {I personally hate this sabji game a lot and I am totally against it}

Soon the priest told them that the engagement can't happen today and now they have to wait for few months for the engagement and he started leaving from there

Ros- no...no stop Pandit Ji,please check once again..there must be some more time left

Priest- maaf karna beta.. par nahin hai, mujhe maaf karo aur ab mujhe chalna chahiye
(sorry beta...but isn't, so I am sorry and now I've to go also)

And the priest left from there after taking his fees. Every guest have started murmuring about everything just happened and the reaction of Sid's family.

Abhi- sorry everyone, fortunately....i mean unfortunately this engagement can't happen so,we are really sorry for your previous time. And thanks for coming and now today's function is over but please go back after having the dinner.

All the guest started going towards the food court while Roshni's mood had been totally spoilt so she left from there without eating anything.

Soon Sid also realised what is happening around him and he also left for his room as there is no work left for him there. He had already send dinner for Avu and he had also ensured that she had eaten it.
_____________________________________________
Chapter word- 1126
Please vote and comment
Tag your fav part or scene

How's the chapter guys? What will be Avu doing?

Next chapter will be only updated when my ff You and Me-Alasmine will get a good response, so please do support 🙏😢🙏

Your dearest author
~T.R