8.Plan Failed

Next day after getting ready Sid again gave Avu a healthy fruit salad and a glass of mixed fruit juice. Avu was still mad at him because of yesterday's incident.

Sid👆

Sid👆

Avu👆

Avu👆

Avu ate the salad while Sid did his breakfast in the dining hall with everyone. He then took a plate of breakfast to his room for Avu before anyone can notice.

He opened the door of his room and found Avu sitting on the bed. She was lost in her own thoughts and didn't noticed Sid.

He leaned towards her and tapped his index finger on her shoulder and she lifted her face upto his position. Their eyes met but she quickly looked some where else.

She again looked towards him and raised her eyebrows. He looked towards the plate of breakfast which he was holding in his hands. He was signalling her that he have brought breakfast for her.

She took the plate from his hands and started eating it silently. She was silent because she was planning something.

When she thought about her plan for few minutes, then a smirk appeared on her face which was unnoticed by Sid.

She was sure that her paln is perfect. She wanted to show Sid that it isn't that much easy to put a pregnant woman in a room.

She lifted her eyes up and looked towards Sid who was busy in reading some documents. She cleared her throat to attract his attention towards her. Sid looked towards her and she started speaking

Avu- I need to consult with the doctor, as I can't take any risk with my baby's health

After listening to her Sid's expressions changed. He had brought her here but he hadn't planned anything that how is he going to manage everything.

He hadn't thought that how will he take Avu for her regular check ups. As he know that regular check ups are important for pregnant women. He tensed up and started thinking.

Avu looked towards his tensed face and smirked internally. She was sure that he can't take her out every time for her check ups. And even if he will take her out, he will have to remove that device from her foot. And when they will go for the check up, she will escape from there.

After thinking something for almost fifteen to twenty minutes, he squealed in excitement. Avu's smile faded after looking at his exited face.

Sid- get ready for your check up

Avu- how are you going to take me for the check up. Are you going to remove this device from my leg.(excitement was clearly written on her face)

Sid looked towards her with a different expression. Avu realised that he can caught her so she started to cover up her statement.

Avu- i mean how will I go out with this device

Sid- you don't have to worry about this. Because you aren't going out

Avu's face fell but she still tried to present herself calm.

Avu- if you will not take me out then how?
I mean you can't even call the doctor here.

Sid didn't answered her question and went out of the room leaving a confused Avu there. Avu stomped her foot on the ground in frustration.

Sid directly went downstairs and asked a servant to call everyone in the hall. The servant nodded politely and left to complete his work.

Soon everyone gathered in the hall. They all are confused that why Sid had called them so suddenly. Everyone was looking at him in confusion. When Sid noticed that everyone had arrived then he started speaking

Sid- actually I have decided that from now a doctor will come in our house after regular intervals of time for doing regular check ups.

SD- but why so suddenly

Sid- because now a days the environment is not so good and people fell ill easily. So I don't want something like that happen with us. So the doctor will come and check up everyone.

No one said anything as Sid was doing all this for family's health but they don't know the actual reason. They just nodded in agreement.

Sid- the doctor is coming today so everyone be ready.

And he left from there after making the excuse of some important work. He had got this idea after thinking for many minutes. 

He was sure that no one will point their fingers on him for this idea. No one will doubt on him. And he had already settled everything with the doctor and had also asked the doctor to brought every equipments for the check up of Avu. It was the same doctor who had came for checking Avu in the farm house.

Then he went to his room and told her about how's her check up will be done. Sid's words was able to fade Avu's smile. She groaned in her mind and murmured

Avu- plan failed (in huhh tone)
_____________________________________________
Chapter word- 860
Please vote and comment
Tag your fav part or scene

Next chapter will contain some flashbacks of Avu and some jealous moments also.

Your dearest author
                                  ~T.R