14.Lost Control

After removing her heels , he looked towards her face which was fully red. He smirked  after seeing her condition.

Sid- why are you wearing these heels? You know na it can cause pain in your legs or you can fall also

There was concern in his voice. Avu was continuously stairing at him only. Sid saw her staring at him and Avu's face again started turning red because of getting caught. Before he can say anything she said

Avu- i am not a kid that i will fall

Sid- as if I don't know that how much you care about yourself while walking in these stupid heels

Avu- so what, if I can't go outside then I'll only wear these things at the house na

Sid- but still,you should take care of yourself properly. You should not wear these heels as you are pregnant

Avu- but..

Sid- I don't want any more argument..you can't even walk properly in normal sleepers without falling and you are saying that you will walk properly in these heels

Avu- I'll do whatever I want..I'll wear whatever I want. You can't stop me

Sid- I can

Avu- no you can't and why will I obey you. I'll not obey you (she said stubbornly)

Sid- so you will not obey me (smirked)

Avu- no

Sid- really (smirking)

He started leaning towards her and she started leaning backwards.

Avu- i..i  will  n..nott  ob..bey  yo..ou

Now her body was touching the bedsheet and Sid was on the top of her. Till now his hands had started cressing her bare mid-thigh. She was not even having the guts to look in his eyes.

Sid then moved his face close towards her face and rubbed his cheeks on hers. She started feeling electricity in her body.

He bites her earlobe gently which made her body and soul more weak. He then kissed on her face and started placing wet kisses from her jaw line to her neck.

His hands was slowly roaming on her whole body. She was stopping herself from a long time so that she can't lose herself in front of him. But this love session made them forget about everything.

Her hands denied to obey her and finally reached at the backside of his neck. She snaked her arms around his neck and he was still continuously kissing her. They had completely lost themselves into each other.

Soon he reached on her lips and before thinking for once, he smashed his lips on her.

She was first controlling herself but soon she lost it. Sid had already losed his control on himself.

They both started kissing each other passionately.Soon their kiss turned into a hungry kiss. They were kissing each other when suddenly they heard door knock.

It was Abhishek who had came to call Sid as they have to go for a meeting with some foreign clients. Sid quickly left Avu.Soon the realisation hit them that what they had just done.

Sid was about to leave when Avu grabbed his wrist. He stopped at his place and turned to look towards Avu who was now sitting on the edge of the bed.He looked towards her in confusion.

Avu- wo..wo

she was hesitating at first but she finally grabbed some courage inside her. She got up from the bed and went near him.

She stopped just few inches away from him. She lifted her body up at his height and started cleaning the lipstick marks from his lips and face by her hands.

Her hot breath was hitting on his face and neck which was again making him weak. He was trying his best to ignore this feeling which was raising inside him.

While Avu's hands started shaking when her hand touched his lips.She is bold enough to handle her emotions and situation but she always become weak when she came this much close to him. She bites her lower lip to control her feelings.

When Sid saw her biting her lower lips. It started making him more eager for her. But he somehow controlled himself and quickly left from the room.

After he left,Avu dropped herself on the bed and get lost in her thoughts.

Avu pov
Why did he kissed me? Is he still loves me or whatever I had thaught before was right? Ohhh god! I am getting mad.We never had sex with each other in our this much long relationship before last month. We first did it two months before and then after few days from the first time. And only after one month he left me,he threw me out of his life by saying that he don't love me anymore.
I really don't know the truth..but. No Avneet stop yourself from thinking shits. Just stop it

And she sat there,trying to calm herself. Soon Sid again came back and gave her morning breakfast.

He don't know how to face her so he just left from there without saying anything. He was also fighting with his heart and mind.

He was sitting silently in the car busy in his own thoughts while Abhishek was discussing about the meeting.

Sid pov
Why? Why I always lose my control when she is close to me. I really can't understand that why am I keeping her with me even when I want to hate her. I can't deny the fact that I had just locked her inside the room because I am afraid..afraid by thinking that if once she will leave this country, I'll never get to see her face. Only I know how much I've cried when she left from our house.
_____________________________________________
Chapter word- 986
Please vote and comment
Tag your fav part or scene

The last chapter of "Mr.Nerd's Ms.Bully" is out now.

Goals- 50+votes amd 200+reads

Please support my ffs guys

Your dearest author
                                   ~T.R