𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

WHY IS THIS GETTING VOTES?? IT'S SHIT LMAOO

TY THO :DD

BIG APPRECIATEE <333

--

TW// GORE

Ghostbur's POV:

The Ghost darted through the woods, phasing through the tree's and branches with his spirit-like body.

Wilbur had so many good memories with the blonde little boy.

Memories of Tommy when he was little.

he would make fake wings out of Phil's shedded feathers and other things laying around the house that Phil hadn't picked up yet, It was kind of disgusting, yet ...sweet?
Phil, Wilbur, and Techno used to laugh about it.

The Ghost tried to calm himself down, still moving swiftly through the forest.

Tommy's POV:

The boy started to hear rips of his flesh down his back, gushing out vast amounts of blood. The pain was indescribable.

He was shaking, still on the floor.

He hated how weak he looked infront of Ghostbur. He had to be the big man everyone thought of him to be. He had to get through this, and fast.

But what is even happening? Everything is such a blur. Thoughts were racing past in his mind too quickly. Nothing was clear anymore.

The only clear thing was pain.

He needed to calm down. He was so scared. He's only a kid. He's been through so much. This is all too much.

Suddenly, a huge wave of pain entered the teen's body. Tears of pain streamed down his face. He clenched his hands so hard his nails cut his palms.

A deep shade of red seaped through the crevasses of his hands. Wails and loud sobs of pain entered the acres of land he was staying at for his exile.

The teen suddenly heard a wet, slap like sound on the hard floor.

"wha-at the-e f-uck-k...??" He panted, still crying from the intense sensation of stinging along his torso and back.

Then just like that, most of the pain was..

..gone..?

before the boy could check what happened, he passed out, probably from blood loss and shock of it all.

He needed the sleep after that shit show.

Technoblades and Ghostbur's POV:

After about an hour of wondering about, Ghostbur had completely forgotten about Tommy's condition.

In his head he was just giving Technoblade and Phil a visit, his family.

The Ghost pushed off some falling snow off of his greyish brunette hair, excited to see his twin brother and adoptive Father.

Technoblades house was so calming, the aesthetic he chose to build it as in this snowy wonderland was so perfect in the spirits eyes, It was so pretty.

It looked so soft compared to the Stoic half-piglin warrior that lived there. Though Techno had a soft side, and Wilbur of all people knew that the most.

--

Back in the Nether before Phil came into the picture, Since Wilbur and Technoblade were half piglin, their body's didnt suit half the stuff the normal piglin would in the Nether.