𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

// TW: Gore mention

--

Tommy was scared.

Scared that Dream would claw back into his life, claws dipped with poison.

He was scared that Dream would hurt him again, no. Take his wings.

The blonde had shared his worries with his family many times, but they all said the same thing.

"No one knows where we live."

"He doesn't know you're here."

They haven't seen Dreams tricks, not the way Tommy has. Not the physiological torture that Tommy has been put through and endured for the past months.

They dont know.

And that scares him.

--

Tommy slammed his body quite softly into Technoblades couch that had many layers, riddled with countless pillows and blankets, closing his eyes.

He barely even heard the sound of steel boots stomping on wood flooring getting closer to him, his ears being mostly covered with cushioning.

"Oh my gods, Tommy-" His piglin brother huffed.

"How many times do I have to tell you?" Technoblade crossed his arms, standing in front of Tommy in his relaxed, lazy like position in the mountain of fluff that was his couch.

"You're just wasting gapples on purpose now. Just eat some steak instead." The pinkette pinched the bridge of his nose, lifting up his glasses slightly in the process.

Tommy grunted at the Blade, ignoring his request and bit into the golden apple in the loudest way he could, giving his middle finger up to the pinkette.

"That's it---" Technoblade cracked his knuckles, taking off his cape and throwing it at the stairs.

Seconds later the teen found himself in the air, being completely ripped out of his comfort and instead being lifted by Technoblade, who was now trying to steal his half-eaten gapple and any other's he had on him in a playful matter, like they were kids again.

His wings have healed by now, so this didn't hurt. Instead like any sibling would, Tommy started kicking and hitting Techno in the face with his wings, screaming and laughing.

But of course, the blonde lost. His two gapples now happily resting in the pinkettes palm, his long black painted nails threatening to peirce the fruit, who then threw a stack of cooked steak at his face.

"Eat up." Technoblade said with a smug look on his face, who then promptly walked over to the chests in a seperate room.

But this time the pinkette put the gapples in his secret chest along with the rest, keeping them all locked up and safe from Tommys grabby bird hands.

Tommy had recently gave up on being upset with Technoblade, he missed his brother anyway. And he didn't think he had any bad intentions which is always a good thing on this server.

--

That night Tommy couldn't sleep a wink.

The seconds ticked away like they were nothing, like they didn't exist.

He stared at the shadowed walls of his room, illuminated slightly by the moon light creeping between the cracks of his curtains, daydreaming, the shadows swallowed him. Being left alone with nothing but his thoughts, and his messed up bed sheets.

There was this feeling, clawing away at his chest. Like something was going to happen to him. He knew nothing would, he was safe, he lived with the Technoblade for fucks sake. But he didn't feel safe. He was just so paranoid, all the time.