𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

TW: Mention of death

"Tommy?"

Familiar golden locks shifted lightly from the cold wind outside, blue irises staring back at their twin.

"Fuck--" Tommy whispered as he dropped his stance, gaining a new one as he aimed his blade of steel at the recognised figure in front of him.

"What the fuck are you doing here Phil." Tommy growled, tone laced with poison and anger, his eyebrows arching forward in an aggressive manner.

He has nothing to be scared of now. Phil wouldn't dare hurt him.

Philza is a skilled warrior, mostly known for his intelligence, but for his skills in fighting as well. The avian could rip a man apart with his bare hands if he really wanted to, but not his own son. Not Tommy.

"Holy shit- you look terrible Tommy! What the fuck happened-?" Phil blurted, reaching his arms out in worry but was very aware about the sword at his neck, not being able to examine his son with actual physical touch.

Phil dropped down his hefty bag he had brought on his journey for hunting Totems, making a loud thump on the floor. Easily knocking the butt of Tommy's sword on the ground with his hand, then picking it up. Tommy didn't even see how he did it, it was way too fast.

"Don't you fukin' 'what the fuck happened' me." Tommy yelled

"Don't act all fuckin' worried now. You haven't even visited me ONCE, in exile to see if I was okay." The teen blurted, his pulse flowing with rage.

"What the fuck do you mean??" Phil's voiced cracked with worry, stepping closer to Tommy.

"Dream told us you didn't want any visitors and wanted to be left alone... are you okay mate?" The father reached for his sons locks to fix a stray hair, only for his hand to get immediately slapped away, making it sting.

"I didn't say SHIT about that." Tommy quickly said before Phil could continue.

"That smiley green booger bitch lied. He couldn't have been more wrong." The teens expression turned into something more sad than angry.

"He took all my friends away from me in a blink of an eye- he even got Tubbo, Phil. my best friend since we were toddlers to exile me."

"I thought he was my friend Phil I--"

The blonde was cut off quickly by a warm hug, the boy being engulfed into Philza's thick, and layered robes, suited for constant winter climates.

The fabric smelled of nature, tree's, freshly fallen snow, blades of grass, anything and everything fresh. Tommy Barely being able to see past his shoulders.

The boy had always been like his mother in that way, she didn't take shit from nobody and was never scared to call you out. That's what Phil admired about her so much.

Tommy's mother was a sailor. And an incredibly skilled one at that.

She used to sail the sea's with Captain Puffy, Niki, Minx, and Sally doing all sorts of quests. Though she used to be called Captain before Puffy.

Puffy earned that title when she passed away, the faun being one of her best friends, and the right hand woman of her and the ship.

It was such a shame he didn't inherit those mocha coloured eyes and hair. Tommy, instead, being the spitting image of Phil. Barely having any of his mother's features at all, other than personality and accent.