𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

Chapters might be a bit delayed in the future cause of school D: sorry

But in the meantime take this chapter and a drawing of a fluffy ram Tubbo I did! :D (I also gave him a ring on his horn for him and Ranboo's Platonic marraige hehe)

I LOVE HIM AHHHH <333

Anyway :)

--

TW// slight gore

Tommy had slowly woken up in a fairly big heap of fabric and pillows on the floor where he had once sobbed in pain, huge splashes of blood staining the floors and walls of the tent.

It was shaped so there was a little space in the middle. It was like it was made for him and him only, Matching his body size perfectly to comfort.

"What..?" Tommy gently whispered. The morning sun shining in the teens face from the small opening in the cramped tent, Tommy then slightly pulled himself out of the warm fabric heap rubbing his eyes, drowsiness tugging at his eyelids. He was so exhausted.

If he were to lay his head back down again he would fall back into a deep sleep immediately. His eyes felt heavy, its as if he didnt just pass out for a couple hours.

He hasnt felt this peacful in a while, hell, that was the best sleep he's ever had.

It felt as if all of his problems have suddenly melted away, it was only him and his incredibly cozy, bed? What is this?

Tommy took a second for his eyes to focus on the light, and then looked at his surroundings. Did he do this shit in his sleep? No one else is here, only Tommy.

Wheres Ghostbur? What happened?

The blonde lifted up his leg out of the pit to attempt to stand up, moving his chest slightly, then he felt a tug. A big and rather sore tug from his back.

"FUCK--!!" The boy howled, clenching his shoulders with his blood stained hands, throwing his chest forward in pain, only tugging his open wounds more.

"s-shit.." (Tommy dragged on the "it")
He said squeezing his eyes shut to stop tears from forming.

The boy took his hands off of his shoulders to look at them, reopening his tear pecked eyes.

They were completely stained in brown and red blood, gashes caused by his long un-cut nails in his skin.

Then he slowly turned his sight to his his back, he needed to know what all that pain was about last night.

What this boy saw made him scream.

(for reference, watch the Tommy scene in Hog-Hunt made by Sad-ist on youtube)

The teen slightly shot up from his heap of fabric, not getting the whole way out. Taking in what the fuck he just saw.

He had wings.