𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

HEY IN THIS AU COMPASSES CAN TRACK OTHER COMPASSES/PEOPLE, OKAY? OKAY.

HAVE NICE READ I GUESS HAHA

TW: Blood, weapons
--

Phils heartbeat raised to his ears in pure horror, anxiety making his entire body heave with shock and confusion. A cold sweat slowly built on the blondes temples.

Where is he?

Where is he?

Where is he?

The thought raced in the avians mind a million different times as he stumbled around the cabin, he teared the place inside out, his stress greatly increasing for every room without a blonde head of hair or a goofy smile.

The ruckus had woken up the piglin, who was once resting peacefully upstairs, now was down stairs by Phils side, confused and worried as he lightly grabbed his father's shoulder after he saw the mess.

"Phil..? What time is it?" Technoblade stared at Phil with tired, and bothered eyes. He moved stray pink locks out of his face. Technos stance is tense and stressed, the avians aura was incredibly contagious, and quite frankly, freaking Technoblade out.

Phil spun around, wings ruffled and messed up from the frantic search that had just halted. His wings are never like this, somethings up.

"He's not here." Phil croaked quietly, an ugly, worried expression stained his usually bright and smiling face.

"What?" Technoblade is still half asleep, snapping out of it almost instantly at those words.

"Tommy's not here" The piglin could practically hear Phils dangerously fast heartbeat.

Then the words settled in.

"He's not here-?" Technoblades own heart beat increased, he forwarded his eyebrows, trying to think of any situation where Tommy would want to leave or run away, and Phil was thinking the exact same thing.

"I just don't get why he'd leave I-" The avian took a deep breath, he was trembling.

"I didn't think he was mad about the cliff thing, fuck I-" Phil is close to tears, his eyes quickly turning glossy.

"Phil- Phil." Technoblade grabbed the blondes shoulders, he needs to calm him down.

"Tommy was not mad about that cliff, he wouldn't stop talking about it for the next hour when you got back."

The pinkette could almost smile at the image of the smiling boy, if it weren't for the overwhelming fear for his brother swalloing his body whole right now.

"Tommy had no reason to leave-" Technoblade let go of Phils shoulders, crossing his arms.

"Think about it, Phil. He was practically terrified of the outside world because of Dream possibly being able to find him."

The piglin could practically hear his and Philzas soul chip at the realisation that Tommy didn't leave willingly.

Or by himself.

Tommys worst fear had came true, the fear Phil and Techno had promised to keep him safe from.

They had lied to him.

"Gods-" Technoblade inhaled through his teeth, anxiety brewing intensely inside him.

"How the fuck did Dream even find us?" Phil ran a hand through his hair, attempting to process everything.