𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Phil woke up that morning to a little crow filling his vision, pecking his nose lightly, startling him.

The blonde shot up in fright, accidentally knocking Brian off his chest and onto the edge of the bed, falling on his back.

"Shit-" Philza chuckled, putting a hand on his heart, clenching his shirts fabric slightly.

"Brian-!" He lifted the bird gently, setting him on the bedside drawer next to a half filled glass of water.

"You alright?" The avian lifted his legs off the bed, feet touching smooth wood.

"Yes. Hello dadza, smile." The crow stared innocently, Phil scratched Brians head smiling.

"You can't scare me like that mate." The blonde stretched, letting outa light grunt. Wings expanding, reaching the roof.

"Sorry Father"

"It's okay mate," Philza held his finger out in front of the crow, Brian hopping on.

"Now, off you go." Phil said opening the window, letting the bird fly off into the world.

--

"Gods-- Tommy?" Technoblade shook the young avians shoulder, getting no reaction back. His blonde eyelashes stayed perfectly still and unprovoked. The pinkettes heart sunk with fear.

How the fuck is he going to tell Phil? He'll rip him apart.

Tommy can't be dead. No way. That potion wasn't even out of date.

Was it?

The voices whispered with worry in Technoblades ears. Probably plotting how to give him a brutal, pain filled death if his brother was dead.

How the hell would the voices even be able to hurt him anyway? God's, he doesn't want to know. If it weren't the voices that killed him, it would be Phil, without a doubt.

The piglin set his pointed, and jewelry decorated ear on Tommy's chest, sighing with great relief when he heard breathing, and a relaxed, slow pulse.

He needs to figure out what the hell is happening to Tommy.

Technoblade hurried downstairs, feet clashing against the stairs.

"You alright mate?" Phil raised an eyebrow at Techno.

Ghostbur was looking at a picked flower on the couch, distracted. And Phil was cooking in the kitchen, God's, does he smell pork chops?

"Yeah i'm fine Phil, hey did you see my potion books anywhere?" Technoblade fixed his posture, trying to not look like a stressed mess.

"Yep, they're on your desk over there." Philza pointed to the desk with a wooden spoon, back turned to Techno.

The piglin started walking over to the desk, speed walking.

"Thanks--"

"Is Tommy awake Techno? Cause I'm cooking breakfast. Wouldn't want the gremlin to go hungry." The pinkette could hear the smile in his voice.

"N--no, no. Not yet." Technoblade fidgeted with the book.

"I'll go wake him up now." Techno headed back up the stairs hearing an 'okay' from the older blonde.

--

So.

It turns out.

You were only meant to use one spoonful of the sleeping potion.