𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

TW: Crying, murder and gore mentions, distorted breathing(?)

;)

--

"Do you think we're close?" Phil asked, tightening his grip on technoblades shoulders. The sheer speed of Carl nearly made him do an embarrassing fall.

They had recently encountered a grassy field, a field that stretches on and on into the world.

"Should be." Techno answered, he then slowly stopped Carl, calming the horse down.

"What are you doing mate?" Philza spat out, confused as he watched the piglin get off the horse. They have absolutely no time to stay still right now.

"We can't go head on to wherever this compass leads, Phil." Technoblade straightened himself up, tightening his cloak.

"I'll go close to wherever this thing leads me," Techno stared at the compass.

"Would you fly around search the area for me Phil?" The pinkette asked with care in his voice.

"Sure thing mate, but let's go, like right now." Philza quickly pushed himself off the horse, and promptly took off.

"Right." Technoblade turned his body to the way the compass was, and walked on.

--

After a long search in the endless greenland, Technoblade stops dead in his tracks as he suddenly spots a blonde head of hair in the distance.

The boys clothes were ragged and dirty, and familiar wings fluttered in the wind.

He ran, yelling his brothers name. His boots splattering in the mud from a recent rainfall, he didn't care.

--

Tommy stopped for a moment in the forever stretching meadow.

He breathed in the cold wind that made his cheeks sting with an unfriendly cold, he squinted his eyes as the wind slightly blew grains of earth into his face, his feet and legs were finally dry and the rain had stopped mocking him.

This was all too familiar. It's like exile again, but somehow, fucking somehow, worse.

Ghostbur isn't even here to comfort him anymore.

Not even Dream can torment him with his 'company' anymo-

"-TOMMY!!" There was a recognizable yell from across the feild, completely obliterating the hours long of pure silence he's had to endure, scaring the boy half to death, he nearly dropped his compass.

The blonde quickly snapped his neck around after the shock to look in the direction of the scream.

It was Technoblade.

His brother. Tommys eyes lit up with stars, turning glassy.

Suddenly it was sunny, suddenly everything was okay, he's safe now.

Tommy then let out a quiet, wet laugh while he started to run towards Technoblade as the piglin did the same, ignoring the prominent pain from his extension.

Technoblade spread his arms wide as the boy ran straight into him, he locked Tommy into a tight embrace, falling to his knee's down to the blondes height.

"What happened?" The pinkette asked, sadness and worry mixed into his tone of voice.

Technoblade noticed the blood on his fingers, his eyes widened.

The raw emotions in this moment of utter releif and happiness swelling in Tommys chest snapped something inside the avian.

And with no warning, the pent up gates of Tommys emotions had completely flung open, crashing down and destroying everything in its path. He let the waves plumet into reality, harshly.

He sobbed loudly into his brothers shirt, grabbing onto it, not bottling up anything anymore.

Tommy felt a scarred hand press his head up to Technoblades chest, the other rubbing circles into his back. The familiar and somehow comforting scent of his brother filling his senses.

Technoblade then let go, Tommy with the free space immediately went to scrub his hands against his face, furiously rubbing away tears that just kept flowing with no mercy.

The scarred hands returned as one grabbed his two wrists, pulling his hands away from his face as he looked up, the other palm flung a red cloak over Tommys head, soft fur grazed gently past his temples.

It was an attempt to shield The piglins little brother from the world he had just been through so much pain in.

Technoblade pulled Tommy in again, completely immersing the wailing boy in the best comfort he can offer, he's never been too good at all this comfort stuff.

The slow breathing and steady heartbeat of the pinkettes chest made Tommy try and have the same thing.

"Hey- hey, I'm here now Tommy. I'm so sorry, w-we don't-" The pinkette was trying his best to talk over the shouts of sadness, and Tommy was hearing Technoblade, get choked up as he trembled through his words, voice cracking slightly from overwhelming emotions and atmosphere.

"-we don't even know how Dream took you." Techno dragged in a shaky inhale, the inhale you do when you're close to slipping of the edge of cold and bitter grief. The gasp of air made Tommys head shake lightly against Technoblades chest.

Technoblade has never heard such pain filled sobs in his entire life, it was hard for even the blood god to keep himself together.

After a few more moments of sitting, comforting, and everything getting lashed out, Tommy steadily calmed down, little by little. The gates were now only leaking out a calm, flowing stream.

The piglin pulled the blonde away from his chest gently, one hand on each shoulder over the white fabric of his cloak. And then he asked again:

"Tommy, what happened out here?"

Tommy shifted his position nervously as he took a deep breath.

And Tommy explained.

Technoblade sat in silence as he let the blonde talk away, he took it all in, the teen exposing everything, their legs crossed comfortably on the grass in front of each other.

Technoblade had an understanding and calm face, his pointed ears twitched as they listened carefully, but there was no doubt about it that there was an evil intent quickly brewing in his chest threatening to expload. The intent to kill. And to brutally murder Dream with his bare hands.

The enraged piglin invisioned disgusting things. fists breaking noses, burning hot poisons being forced down throats, bones being broken or cracked, limbs being ripped to shreds, the vocals in his ears increasingly adding onto the list.

The voices roared furiously in his ears, yelling and screaming and swearing at the masked man, though some laughed, making the hairs on the back of Technoblades neck stand up, he forgets sometimes just how cruel the voices can be.

As Tommy let the final syllables of his story slip past his lips, technoblade grunted as he stood up, holding a hand out to Tommy.

"I know I have said this before but, I will make sure to keep you safe from now on Tommy. I Promise."

Tommy trusts him, he shouldn't. But he does. And he takes his hand without a second thought, smiling softly.

"Uh right, now let's find Phil and let him know you're okay." Technoblade pulled out his compass with the familiar bling that said "Phil."

"He's been swirling around this massive feild for a while now going basically grey with worry." Technoblade chuckled, and Tommy let out a laugh.

"Greyza.." He mumbled while looking off at the distance, making Techno laugh slightly again while making his way towards Carl, who was happily munching away at some grass, completely content with life.

Maybe Tommys thread isn't so thin anymore.

--

Hopefully you guys enjoyed this fluff sort of chapter? This was kinda rushed so pls point out mistakes so I can have some dignity pls pls pls

Thank you for reading <33

Word count: 1239 words