𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝

//TW: Mentions of torture, fire, death and restricted breathing, book talks to the reader (you)

--

After all that's happened to the young blonde haired boy with the goofy smile and the tainted heart, this part of his life has come to a peaceful end.

But of course before its end there was tears from his father as Phil rushed up to him in the feild, hugging Tommy so tight could barely breathe, tears dropping onto Tommys shoulder as Technoblade stood tall. Albeit, awkwardly as if he had not just done the same thing moments prior.

And maybe there was some bloodshed, and maybe a little bit of torture and a permanent death that happened to a certain masked man, that might have had something to do with a crow and a pig.

But we don't need to talk about that, right chat? Yeah.

Once they had made it home with a smiley ghost greeting them, Tommy got all fixed up and healed, and was absolutely ready to show off his new flight ability to Technoblade with a toothy grin.

"I just bet you're so jealous right now Blade. I didn't think I could get any more hot for the ladies, and yet here I am." Tommy chuckled, swirling about in the air as the pinkette sipped his coffee.

"Totally." Technoblade answered voiced coated with sarcasm and amusement, watching his litte brother swerve the skies just like his father.

--

Tommy sat on the warm sofa, staring at the crackling fireplace. Eyes totally fixated on the fascinating ashes floating around it and quickly dissipating into nothingness.

The door slid open quietly, the tundra howling through the open space for a few seconds before being hurriedly shut again.

"Hello Tommy" Ghostbur wondered up to where the blonde was sat comfortably.

Ghostbur sat down beside the avian, sighing slightly as he let himself fall.

"Hey Ghostbur" Tommy said calmy, smiling warmly at the ghost.

"I hope you don't mind Tommy, but can I ask you something?" The spirit wiped his face, faint blue smudging against his pale skin.

"Go for it king." Tommy shifted to face Ghostbur.

"From what I've seen lately, you seem a lot happier. Is that correct?" The brunette was fiddling with his fingers.

"I.." Tommy started

"Yes." The avian exhaled harshly with a smile on his face.

"Definitely."

Ghostbur exhaled as well with a light chuckle added into it, a sigh of relief.

"I'm so happy to hear that Tommy. I could see and feel you weren't happy back in those darned feilds."

Tommys face quickly twinged with sadness at the mention of exile and it's memories. The spirit caught on to this swiflty, panicking at his choice of words.

"Here-" Ghostbur quickly fumbled through his pocket.

"Have some blue."

--

Hey! So I think this chapter will finally come to finish this little story of mine off :)

Thank you all so much for all the support in the work I've put into this, it means a lot <33 even if this was a little story I wrote when bored.

I really never expected it to blow up like this at all, and since it has there might be bonuses I'll add on in the future with other dsmp characters :DD!

And I might write in full about Dreams last lives being taken, depends on my motivation to write.

Thank you so much again, ily and thank you so much for reading to the very end <3333

- Rae

Word count: 568 words