𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

TW: Blood & Gore

--

Saying Tommy's heart was in his throat was an understatement.

The teen could hear his pulse in his ears, the boys breathing hitched at Phil's observation, sweat gathering promptly on his temple's.

There's no way he could actually hide the incredibly noticeable lumps on his back for long anway. It's a miracle his father didn't notice sooner. He must be bloody old.

"Tommy, what's wrong with your back." Phil stepped forward, hands grabby and ready to swipe.

Tommy put his back opposite to his father, not letting him inspect.

Their ears suddenly perked up.

The blondes could hear a doorknob twisting, which made an obnoxiously long, squeaking noise. Phil should fix that asap.

A long, deep sigh and cold air entered the room, along with a body. Making sound when metal heels met spruce planks.

"Stay there with Carl Ghostbur." The man said, looking behind him.

"I'll grab the pearls and then we can look for-"

A pig like man with long and wavy pink hair froze in front of them.

Tommy was greatful for this change in subject.

He saw his chance, and took it.

"Look for who, Technoblade?" Tommy leaned against the wood banister, trying to make his back look more hunched and 'normal'.

"Tommy? Oh my god are you okay?" The pinkette hurried to the blondes side yelling, grabbing his shoulders.

With Phil, just sitting there completely confused.

"I'm fine. Get the fuck offa me." Tommy shook Technonlades hands off his shoulders violently.

"What happened-??" Philza interjected.

"What happened. What happened?" Techno stared daggers at Tommy.

"Ghostbur came to get me for help, we went over to the exile site with Carl, only for Tommy's tent to be covered in blood. And I mean covered." The piglin looked back to the crow.

"With no Tommy inside, or even anywhere in sight." Technoblades voice went slightly higher with worry.

"I um-" The teen stuttered

"What?" Phil half whispered in shock.

Then without warning, a spirit was basically suffocating Tommy with a hug, arms wrapped around his back tightly. Too tight.

Too tight.

His back.

The teen yelled out in pain.

Tommy didn't mean to push his brother to the floor.

There he was, Ghostbur, the most innocent being on this server, that would be willing to help anyone and anything, pushed to the floor like some peice of shit for someone to step on.

"Fuck--"

"..Sorry Ghostbur" Tommy leaned down, holding his hand out for the spirit to take.

Once the teen helped him back up, Tommy sighed, suddenly unraveling his bandages. They were going to find out eventually.

"Tommy-" Phil croaked out