𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

//TW: Blood, death, angst, gore

to help you get a better feel for this chapter:

https://youtu.be/AagkzJi861g

(Use headphones)

<3

--

The calming sound of rain in their ears fitted poorly for the atmosphere, the feeling in the air is tense, and full of pain.

Tommy swung his leverage with all his might at the masked man.

The rain picked up, thunder striking multiple times at the distance once again.

Words cannot describe the avians emotions right now, half of him had given up, this had happened way too many times. And quite frankly, Tommy is so incredibly tired of all of this. His suffering seems never ending.

The other half of him still had something to fight for.

Technoblade, Phil, Ghostbur. His family. Home.

Technoblades dumbass animals that sometimes sneak into Tommys room to sleep with him, his constant teasing and play-fighting that made Tommy laugh.

Phils constant love that puts a strain on Tommys heart. The stupid smiley face he always puts in Tommys breakfast with the bacon and eggs.

The warm presence of the fireplace in Technoblades cabin, Steve resting at his feet.

Ghostbur with his stupid blue.

But Tommy would give the world to be given some blue right now, he'd rather see Ghostburs cold and dead, yet warm and lively smile.

His dead hands sealing Tommys shut with the blue dye, like it was the most precious thing in the world. Telling him everything would be okay.

The boy swung again with his eyes closed.

He heard the weapon hit something

Dreams mask fell to the floor

Then he heard a yell, more an agonizing scream.

Then he heard spraying, something was spraying on him.

Tommy's heart dropped as he opened his frightened eyes, backing away, trickles of blood filling up his vision.

Dream was gasping for air, feeling the handle of the purple axe lodged into his throat. His blood reaching for Tommys face. But ripping the blade out wouldn't do anything.

Dream fell chest first to the floor, pushing the axe in further, arm still smoking from the explosion.

Tommy just stood there, frozen, face sprayed with scarlet. The noises Dream was making were brutal. The teen had already burned the sight into his eyes.

He'll never be able to forget this.

The enchantments poisoned Dreams body as he layed still, blood staining the liquid mud, body having no strength to fight back anymore.

The boy watched as Dream took his final breaths, body going limp.

Tommy stared at the body for a while, mind empty.

He watched the blood seap and spread further into the grass. His feet sunk into the mud slowly.

Lightning hit the earth once more, snapping Tommy out of his tired trance.

He knelt down, lifting Dreams head up by his wet and blood stained hair, ripping the axe out of his throat, the blood gushing out increased in speed, it splattered over Tommys feet, but he couldn't feel it.