𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

(Banner art creds: Jay on ArtStation!!)

--

Tommy's numb legs nearly gave out on him when he ran towards the quaint and humble looking cabin, his feet making soft crunching noises as his body passed through the snow.

He didn't care who owned it, or even if anyone did, he was getting in there, anything to get out of this freezing snow.

The blonde held onto the oak wood wall and banister beside the stairs that led to the doorway of the home, so he wouldn't slip and injure himself further, and most importantly, not hit his wings, that were tightly compacted by his bandages.

Tommy couldn't feel any of the steps he was taking, his feet ill of feeling and he was sure they would be blue if he could see them.

Once Tommy was up the stairs, he braced himself, and knocked three times.

No answer.

Please don't be locked please don't be locked please don't be-

The door opened.

The blonde was instantly hit in the face with the warmth of the cabin, the difference in temperature was an amazing feeling, it felt like pure ecstasy compared to the death chilling cold the teen had previously walked through for some time.

Tommy basically jumped out of his skin with excitement when he saw a fireplace, and it was lit.

Gorgeous flames of orange and red creeped into the reflection of the teens bright blue irises, jumping with life.

The blonde closed the door quickly, taking off his incredibly wet shoes and socks that were dripping when held up in the air, and threw his brothers snow covered coat and iron chest plate on the ground.

Tommy sat on the floor in front of the fireplace almost instantly, slamming his bare feet right in front of the fire.

The teen sighed happily when he could feel his sense of touch come back slowly to his feet, him finally being able to wriggle his toes with ease.

While Tommy was waiting for his legs and feet to warm up, he looked around the home.

There were book shelves everywhere, jam packed with every kind of book you can think of, the cabin had a brown, white and gold aesthetic. It was decent looking in the blondes mind.

Nothing was messy, but not quite neat either.

The boy looked around the cluttered and filled walls in the cabin until his eyes met a row of chests, which one had a familiar gleem to it between the cracks that made Tommy's jaw drop.

Tommy scrambled to his now warm feet. Practically tearing up at the sight of a gorgeous golden apple. He opened up the chest and held it like it was the only thing in the world.

The golden apple tasted as if it was downed in sugar crystals, melting in his mouth.

Tears fell down Tommy's rosy cheeks from the sensation, the sensation of all the pain fading away down his spine, the sensation of not feeling so weak anymore, the sensation of feeling safe for the first time in days.

Then the blonde noticed there was a desk covered with ingredients and brewing stands sitting ontop of it, filled to the brim with potions, and there were several potion making books scattered as well with a few loose pages spread across the desk, and a tipped ink-well with a stray feather close by, Ink splattered in some areas of the desk.

Tommy dragged his feet over to the desk slowly, wiping his salty tears as he finished the golden apple in his mouth, before examining the numerous concoctions in front of him.

One of them was bright pink, gleaming with beaming colours which made Tommy's eyes widen. It was a potion of healing, It looked like liquid glitter.

Drugs, he thought, a smile of releif forming on his frost bitten face.

The pop of the cork, coming out of the glass bottle made Tommy feel like he was back in L'manberg with his friends once more, god, he missed it.

As the teen gulped down the potion, feeling it's affects, he heard a creek from the stairs outside.

Tommy quickly gathered his things from the floor and braced himself to fight whatever was outside, face hard and concentrated.

--

Technoblades and Ghostbur's POV:

The pinkette was quickly closing the distance between him and his cabin, Carls feet trotting through the snow with speed.

Wilbur just wanted to see Tommy safe. The spirit is sick with worry. The more Ghostbur couldn't see Tommy as he looked around whilst riding the lands with Carl, the more anxious he got.

"Technoblade?" The spirit mumbled

"Yap?" Techno said, his eyes focused in front of him.

"What if we can't find Tommy? What then?" Ghostbur asked, Technoblade couldn't find any emotions in his tone, it was cold and icy.

"I dunno Wilbur. If we can't find him on land, we can message Philza to search from the skies." The pig reassured him.

Ghostbur didn't answer.

Technoblade could tell his brother was losing hope, bracing himself for a potential stumble upon a blonde body one day.

The piglin just hoped he could find him and get this all over with, dead or not.

"..I can just imagine the mess he's made of himself with those bandages" Ghostbur chuckled to himself quietly.

Techno uttered a small laugh, imagining Tommy with unevenly placed bandages around his body, with that same pout saying,

"I've never done anything wrong in my life. The bandages are perfect and poggers like me! Big man Tommy with big man bandages.
YEAHH BITCH" Tommy smiled.

--

Tommy's POV:

The blonde held his harsh stance, iron sword in hand. Blade sharp.

His feet scraping the wood beneath him, trying his best to look intimidating for the potential owner of this home, because after all Tommy has drank and ate their stuff, there's no way they're going to be too pleasant with him.

That's not how this server works.
The teen had learnt that a long time ago.

The tapping of shoes from outside only got closer and closer, the blondes sword shivering from his still semi-cold hands.

Tommy could feel the pure fear build quickly in his throat, he could nearly taste it.

He knew he was in a vulnerable state. But he wouldn't let his enemy know that. Not a fucking chance.

The spruce door opened slowly, making a long, creaky noise.

Fuck can this guy just get in here already.

Then a head slowly poked through the door, not looking at what was in front of him, distracted with something in his hands, he looked up.

"Tommy?"

---

And there we go :) This chapters a little bit shorter but that's alright lolz

I've been going to school 5 days a week for 6 hours everyday + homework so yeah I don't have that much time to write 😭😭

But I'm pretty proud of this one :D I'm aiming to get better at descriptions :)

Thank you for reading! Ily!

<33

Words: 1169 words