You're good there, buddy?

You could see a boy not much older than 10 running down the streets. Izuku was the boy's name. He isn't running home, oh no he is runnig from home. His mother is abusive since he was dignosed as qurikless when he was 4. At first the boy couldn't believe it, cause he could see things that others didn't. He told the doctor about it but he just said it was his imagination. Noone belived that boy.  Izuku was smart and knew that the things were real but didn't know what to do.He began to stop telling it to ohters. In school he was bullied and his childhood best friend was the main bully, but he never really hurt Izuku. The bully used his quirk to scare the boy but never hit him with the qurik. He is now running from his mother trying to get far away from the hell he used to call home. He ran and ran till he collapsed in an alley. He just laid there not moving, the only indicater that he was alive was the rising and falling of his thorax. He was sick, that he knew and it was probaly not the smartes idea to run till he collapsed, but he couldn't care less, he was free. He started to lose consciousness. Before everythinng became dark he saw something white.

Gojo was just walking having finished his mission, when he saw  a young boy runnig down the streets. What bugged him was that it was to late as that a kid should be running in the streets, but he waved it off, when he saw the kid run into an alley near him. Just as he was abut to walk again he heard a thud. He walked to the alley the kid disepeared in,thinking that the kid fell or run into a wall. When he looked into the alley , he saw the kid lieing on the ground not moving. "Oh, well look at that." Gojo said walking to the kid. He saw the eyes of the kid close. Picking the kid up to get him to a hospitale, Gojo noticed that the kid had bruses and was way to light for his age. Gojo thought that the kid was about 7 to 8 years. Instead to go to the hospital he decided to take the kid with him, having that feeling if he goes to a hospital the kid would end up being in danger. "Well let's go, it's going to be a lot to explain with you," Gojo said as he walked with the boy in his arms. As Gojo came back to his hotel room, he laid the boy down on his bed and began pacing since he is going back to the Tokyo Jujutsu school.  Gojo stayed up most of the night watching over the boy. Waiting that the boy wake up, but it never happend. The only thing that changed was the boys condition, it became worser. This lead Gojo to move early than he planed. Early the morning he took the first train back to Tokyo with the boy. When he came through the entrance of the school, it was stil early and noone was up. The only ones that were in the school was the 3 first years that were his students. He rushed to Itadori's room seeing that he was good with kids, Gojo could let the kid stay with him with out worry. Kicking down the door he woke up Itadori. "Morning Itadroi, I need you to watch over the little one in my arms, while i get a doc." Gojo said while handing the boy over to Itadori, who now was wide awake. "If you have a problem go wake Fushiguro,bye" added Gojo walking out the door."Wait! What?!" wispered-yelled  Itadori. "I know you can do this, have fun!" comented Gojo. "At least tell me his name." said a defeated Itadori. "I don't know it." responded Gojo and disapeared. "WHat?!!"  yelled Itadori. Itadori laid the boy down on his bed and went to get Fushiguro.  He knocked on tthe door. "What do you want?" asked Fushigoru as he opened the door. "Well i think Sensei just kinda kidnaped a littel kid?" answered Itadori still not really understanding what happened a few moments earlier. "He what now? Explain what happened." asked Fushiguro. "Yeah, but could we go back to my room, there is a little kid sleeping on my bed?" reasoned Itadori. "Wait what? How old is the kid?" question Fushiguro. "Ähm i don't know he is around a head samler than Inumaki. I would say 9 but he is to light for this age, he is sleeping, i guess and it looks like he is sick or something" Itadori replied. "You left a sick unkown kid in your room alone! Lets go over to your room and look after this kid till we know more." uttered Fushiguro. They went back to look after the kid and hoping he would wake up some time soon. As they came in to the room they heard hard breathing, like someone is struggeling to breath. They rushed to the kid, thinking the worst could be happening, but what they saw next calmed them yet also worring. The boy began to trash around. Fushiguro tried to get the kid to wake up but it didn't work. Then Itadori had an idea and just hugged the  boy. "How did you know that would work?" questioned Fushiguro. "Well it looked like he had a nightmare and i thought since he did responded somewhat to touch, that it would make him feel secure if i hug him." replied Itadori. The boy held on to Itadori not letting go. "Anyway what happened that you ended up with the boy?" asked Fushiguro. "Aha yes. Sensei kicked down my door, like you can see, and just handed me the little guy saying i need to watch him while he gets a doctor. When i asked what his name is, sensei said he didn't know, then he disappered. Leaving me with him... alone." answered Itadori. "Well it does sound like Gojo did kidnaped him." commented Fushiguro, "Hey is it me or is he burning up?" asked Itadori. "What do you mea-Oh shit he is, do you know what we can do?" Fushiguro said having held his hand on the kids forehead. "No! I didn't really get sick in the past, maybe Kugisaki knows?" responded Itadori. "I call her she should be awake by now." 

"Hey Kugisaki we need you to come to Itadoris room, we have a boy here, who has high fever and nee- She just hung up, when i get my hands on her!" Fushiguro said. The two were tinking how they could help the boy, when Kugisaki came runnin in to the room. "Why do you have a kid in here?! Did you kidnaped him?!" yelled Kugisaki. "That would be more our crazy Sensei's doing. He apperntly left the boy with Itadori to get a doc." explained Fushiguro. "Do you know what we can do to help him with is fever?" asked Itadori. "Yeah, do you have a small towel?" replied Kugisaki. "There should be some inside." said Itadori pointing at the drawer. Fushiguro went and get one out, handing it to Kugisaki. She went and made it wet with cold water, then she laid the towel on the forehead of the boy. "You should lay him down." said Kugisaki. "He can't. The boy is holding on to him not letting him go no matter what." commented Fushiguro. "did you try give him something, he could cuddel with?" questioned Kugisaki. "Yeah we did, Fushiguro eve tried it with his dog, but that only ended up with the boy holding on to me and the dog. When Fudhiguro released his dog, the boy hold on me even stronger."answered Itadori.