Welcome back into the living world

Days past and Izuku was still unconious but he was over the worst. It was save again to touch him. The incedent was in the news and eveyone was wondering what actually happened, Ua didn' say a word and their students were forbidden to talk about it to others exept for teachers or other studenst of UA. Even the parents only got the bare minimum of information. They only got told that there was a villian and that it was taken care of.  Class 1-A were worried about their new classmate, even tho they didn't know him that well. Panda, Maki and Inumaki went back to report but onl said that  Izuku got hurt badly in the fight, when Gojo appeared. They also told that Izuku is taken care of by the heros and the other were still with him and are going to report any changes in Izuku's condition.

"Man, i feel bad, maybe we shuld have help him..." said Mina, feeling gulity for letting herself hold back by words. "No, it was the right decision to stay out of the fight." said Itadori coming into the room, he was supossed to get Aizawa for Gojo, who wasn't leaving Izukus side. "So we should just sit back and let others fight, is that what you want to say!" shouted Bakugo, feelingg the same as Mina. "First of Aizawa, Gojo wants to talk to you. Seconde i meant the fight Izuku had and not everyone, man you heros need to understand that there are thinks that can't be beaten by your quriks. How many more of you are going to fall before you get it?" said Itadori. "Says you." came from behind him. "What is that supossed to mean andwhy are you here?" asked Itadori, Fushiguro. "Gojo send me to get Nezu and  i just happened to see you here and came over." replied Fushiguro. Aizawa just went out of the classroom, before turning and looking at the 2. "Watch the kids for me and maybe teach them a bit or something like that." he said and walked away.

"Oh well looks like we are stuck here." muttered Fushiguro walking inside the classroom. He and Itadori stood infront of the class, which threw questions over question at them. "Wow! One at a time we are still only humans." shouted Itadori. "Depatable for you." uttered Fushiguro. "What is that supposed to mean, he is clearly a human like the rest of us in this classroom!" stated Iida. "Izuku didn't say it?" asked Fushiguro. "Say what?" asked Jiro. "Normally when we explain to someone, the world of Jujutsu sorcerers we at least metentation his case" Fushiguro replied nd pointed at Itadori. "What is so special about him, he looks like i can just blast  away." Bakugo said. "Motherfucker, wanna say that  again?! Even before he could have beaten you to a buld, you son of a bitch!!" yelled Sukuna, Fushiguro looked done and Itadori was just anoyed. "The fuck?!" yelled Bakugo "Itadori, why can he speak, right now?" asked Fushiguro running a hand down his face. "He is mad at the boy and is still angry at Gojo for the whole not telling. I am worried about Izuku, so i lose a bit controle sometimes, sorry." replied Itadori. "What the fuck is that?!" yelled Bakugo. "It is Sukuna, he is the king of curses." replied Fushiguro. "Why is he uhm.. part of his body?" asked Momo. "He said to you that you made the right decision to not engage in the fight with the curse, right?" Fushiguro asked knowinng the answere he didn't really wait for an answere. "This idiot angaged himself in a fight with curses, i was at his school to recollact one of Sukunas fingers so we could reseal it, since the actuale seal weakened. 2 friends of him opened th seal,normaly you can't but if a seal is weaken anyone can. Anyway because of this other curses came for it and attacked them, when i found them i got attacked to but managed to fight them of. Itadori jumped through a window and got his friends out of danger for tehe time being. One of his friends had the finger with them and he caught it as it fell down. Another curse attacked from above us as he wanted to give it to me. I pushed him out of the way and got hit, not badly but it hurt. I managed to lure the curse outside of, i think it was a roof, and fought it there. This big idiot  came back for me and attacked the curse, he hit it but didn't hurt it in anyway. Then he got caught by it and nearly droped the finger. The next best thing he thought of even tho i shouted at him to giveme that damn finger, he fucking ate it. Well normaly a human would have die, but he didn't and Sukuna manifasted in him. Now he is on death sentence which is postboned till he has all of the 20 fingers or what is left of them eaten. THe elders hope they can kill Sukuna if they kill his host. They wanted to kill him immedatly aftr they heard it, but Gojo could make that deal somehow." explained Fushiguro and glared at Itadori the entier time. "Why didn't he die?" aske Todoroki. "Dunno, no one nows really. It just seems i am immune to all kind of poison and cursed object are poisonious for humans." responded Itadori. "Since when ddo you fight curses?" asked Kaminari. "Well since we were first years that would be around 15 to 16, but we would mostly be sent out together." said Fushiguro. "So you fight since you were so old as we are now! that's so cool!" exclaimed Kaminari. "We nearly died, when we were your age" retorted Itadori and the whole class went silent. "You did fucking die! You only live because Sukuna forced a deal with you after he fucking ripped your heart ou infront of me! The rest o us nearly died you did!" shouted Fushiguro. "And i see, you are still mad about that. Look man i am sorry but at least i am alive." responded Itadori. The class was horrifed. Kugisaki came running into the room. "Izuku is waking up!" she yelled and ran away again. The boys looked at each other for a seconde before running after her. The three crashed into the walls when they ran around a corner. It was kinda funny for the class that followeed them. "How are they this fast!" complained Shinsou. "Don't know, but i am more suprised that they just run again like they don't crash in all walls whlie trying to run around a corner, like this shit must hurt!" commented Sero. "I heared them talking after the girl woke up, from what i heard it is pretty normal for them to get hurt, so i wouldn't be surprised if they don't even feel the pain of the impact." said Bakugo. The whole class looked shoked and a bit horrfied.