What the hell?

"You say, you spoke to one of the guys from the group that we are trying to catch for months and just let him leave!" exclaimed Tsukauchi. "You see that i'm beaten i nearly lost the fight, if he didn't show up and help!" argued Aizawa aka. Eraser head. "Still couldn't you at least try to catch him!!" argued Tsukauchi. "For god sake, he knocked five of the 6 attackers out in under 5 minutes! He could probably beat me with what he showed tonight. plus i do know now why they are active sa much as they now are! They think that we heros aren't doing our job right! They  do it cause they can and they can go where we can't. They just want to help the civilians."ranted Aizawa. "That's good to know but why are you defending them all of a sudden?" asked Nezu popping up from nowhere. " He said something that made me rethink what we are doing and if we are doing the right things." Aizawa replied, but Nezu knew he was hiding something. "That's not all., is it? question Nezu. "No, it isn't. The guy said that we are doing or job not right and that we don't even know the truth about the world. I don't know what he meant with that, but he said something else what made me rethink. Nezu, he said and i qoute that there are threats that not even our number one Hero could beat. He questioned me what would happen if All Might couldn't beat the threat or in the worst case fall to the threat. It was like he was sure that there is somthing out there that All Might can't beat." explained Aizawa. "Aizawa, you are joking right? please tell me you are joking." begged Tsukauchi, not wanting to believe that there is someone out there stronger than All Might. For him it was like the ultamtive doom. "No, i am not." admited Aizawa bitterly, also not liking knowing that there is someone stronger than ALL Might that is a villan. "Aizawa are you sure he said our number one hero?" asked Nezu, Aizawa nodded. " If that's it would seem that they have someone or more that could beat that threat and it sounds like that with threat isn't meant a villian, but someone or something diffrent. Now it gets intressting." said Nezu letting shiver run down the two others in the room.

"We are doomed" stated Aizawa after Nezu left the room.  "Yes, yes we are but we are not the only one this vigilante group is too." commented Tsukauchi. "Anyway what's with the kid that was there?" asked Aizawa. "It's seemed that he was a runaway, he was missing for about 3 days before you came across the 6 men trying to get the girl and do what knows with her." answered Tsukauchi. "Okay, well it's late. Bye Tsukauchi!" said Aizawa. "Bye Aizawa" responded Tsukauchi.

Aizawa couldn't shake the feeling he is going to get's dragged into something he already doesn't want to be part of. He went home to sleep already anoyed that he has a class to teach in the morning or more like in a few hours. 

As he went into the teacher lounch, he was greeted by his best friends, who were to energetic for his liking at the moment. "Shota are you okay? you look more tired than usally" asked Yamada aka. Prensent Mic.  "Long night, cause of the local vigilante group." responded Aizawa. " You met them?" asked  Kayama aka Midnight, "No only one of them, the white haired guy wearing a blindfold." responded Aizawa sitting down on his desked. "Hold up! None met this guy, we only know of him because of the victims and some heros saw him on the run before disappering. He is barely seen here, he is all over Japan active, more than the rest of them." exclaimed Kayama.  Every teacher was quite and listen to them. "What happend? Did he talked to you?" asked Yamada. Aizawa was thinking about if it would be smart to tell them what the guy said. His thought were cut short, when Nezu came into the teacher lounch. "Aizawa, you can tell them. I was about to make a meeting, the students were informed that the first 2 periods are going to be self study." Nezu said and then climbed on Aizawas desked. "Ähm.. alright So the guy told me after i asked him why they are doing what they do and why they are more active now That it's cause they can and we would do a poor job. Before you say something he didn't meant to offened us, it's something he really believes. That's also not the bad part of what he told me. He said that we don't know the complet truth of the world." Aizawa made a pause to let it sink in " What he said after that is what concered us and made me rethink somethings. He said and i quote from her on that there is a threat that even our number one Hero couldn't beat. He asked me, what i think would happen if our number one hero can't beat the threat or would even fall to the threat. He didn't wait for an answere before he left. The way he said it was like he was sure about it." "Why didn't you try to catch him?!"demanded  Vlad King. "He help me when i got nearly beaten by a group of 6 men, while i had a kid behind me. One of them had a light qurik and blended me before i could erase it. He beat 5 of them in under 5 minutes and from what i saw, i hate to admit it but i would hardly stand a chance against him. I wouldn't be surprised if he would even beat me without breaking a sweat. It lookoed to me that he didn't even really fought the 5 whit his whole power." replied Aizawa. "OH Shit! If you say something like this, he must be pretty strong." commented Yamada. " I can't believe what the guy said. I mean he said it so uhm funny, couldn't he just said that's it is a villian?" asked Snipe. "At first we didn't belive it but the more i thought about it begun to let me tthink that it is not a villian he was refarring to but someone else or something else. He never said it was a human and there are still some incedints that are just written of as qurik usage, but are leaving many questions open. I think those incedints and what he man meant are related." replied Nezu. "We are going to hunt them to asked them what the white haired man with the black blindefold meant and are now going to plan this now." comanded Nezu. Chiyo then remember the strange yet kind man from 3 years ago, who probaly saved a kids live and took him in. "Do you by any chance have a photo of the man or something? she asked Nezu. " Actually we do, why do asked Chiyo?" Nezu asked her back. "From what you said i think i met him before this vigilante group became more active and maybe some of the others of the group. Before you asked Nezu i can't tell you why, where or when, because it could get a kid in danger that had sufferd greatly and got taken in by them. I would need a photo of the members of the vigilante group to be sure about that" answered Chiyo. this caused an up roar from the other teacher excluding Kayama, Yamada and Aizawa, who could understand that she isn't going to put a id in danger only to bust a group of vigilantes. Hell, they wouldn't do it, too.