3 years later

After 3 years the first years garduated and became socerer. The 4 decided to stay together and moved to Mustutafu. Izuku at  first was unsure, but then agreed. What also changed was thet the 4 along with the others of their makeshift family decided to save civilians that are attacked by people and not curses, when they came across them. This caused them to sometimes run away from a certain underground-hero. Thir view of heros changed to a bit better but still not really a fan of them.  Gojo would always come and check on the 4 in Mustutafu and stay if he can.  Izuku was now 13 years, normally he would be now in his last middel school year. His older siblings, knew he was strong, but never lead him fight a curse without them as a backup. For them he was their younger brother. What surprised them was that even Sakkuna took a liking to him. Sakuna did get nicer to them all, but was still like his old self with others. 

"Damn Eraser head was really stubborn, in last night." complaind Kugisaki. "Well he is a hero and we are according to them a group of vigilentes. It is his job to catch us.... The fuck!  I'm older than 11!!" yelled Izuku at his laptop. "What is it?" asked Fushiguro coming into the room. "I just hacked the police, again to look what they have on us. They think i'm 11. You are listed as a black haired guy in his late 20's, the rest is around 20. OMG they even listed Gojo to be younger than you!" rantd Izuku but laughed at the en like Kugisaki and Itadori. "Whatever" said Fushiguro. "At least they guessed me to be older and not younger." he added. "Hey!" exclaimed Izuku. "Anyways do we have any mission today?" asked Fushiguro. "No Gojo called and said we have off a week or so." answered Kugisaki. "Well than we can go to the park and have a picknik." suggested Itadori. "Why not? It is the perfect weather for it." commented Izuku. "Sure it sound like fun and it would let us realax a bit." said Kugisaki. "I can't say no to it,can I?" uttered Fushiguro. Izuku shook his head and Fushiguro groaned. they prepared the picknik and Izuku texted Gojo that if he wanted to come with them, 'cause he knew Gojo was in Hosu for a mission. They went to the park. After some time Gojo came by and sat with them.

"What?Izuku?" someone asked standing next to the group. "Ähm who are you?" asked Gojo having seen thee way Izuku tensed when he heard the voice. "I DON'T SPEAK TO YOU BLINDFOLD! I AM SPEAKING TO IZUKU!"shouted the teen. "First of don't scream at people that asked you a question and second if we know who you are we can talk to you without referring you as the angry pommorainin. thrid who are you talking to?" said Fushiguro. "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!" shouted the teen again. "Boi, i don't care who you are but please leave me and my family alone. we don't know who you are talking about." stated Itadori catching on that the teen is someone that knew Izuku in the past. "I'M NOT LEAVING TILL THAT DAMN NERD TELLS ME WERE HE WENT!" shouted the teen. "Who are you even talking about? We don't know who you are or the person you are talking about so for the love of all that's holy leave us alone!" said Kugisaki. "I'M TALKING ABOUT THAT DAMN NERD THAT'S SITTING WITH YOU LIKE HE ISN'T MISSING FOR 3 GOD DAMN YEARS!" shouted the teen pointing at Izuku, who in response just prenteneded to be confuised. "Ähm.. i don't know you and i am not considered missing since i am with my family. So could you be so kind and leave me and my family alone, we oly came here to enjoy our picnic." said Izuku politly. "I KNOW YOU ARE IZUKU I EVEN HEARD THEM CALL YOU IZUKU AND THEY ARE NOT YOUR FAMILY!" shouted the teen walking over to Izuku. "Excuse me, but please step back from my little brother, if you even as much as think about taking him focefully we will attack you. We aren't going to care that you are underage." informed Kugisaki the teen. Fushiguro and Gojo were already standing rady to attack the teen if he tries it. "I don't know you but if i were you i would leave." informed Izuku the teen. The teen muttered something but they couldn't understand it. they didn't really care. " Izu is that the one you told me about, your ex-childhoodfriend?" asked Gojo. "Yeah." admited Izuku. they talked  a bit longer before decidinging to go home. 

That night Gojo went out to look at the cursed object at the near by elementary school. After he checked up on the cursed object, he walked back feeling nonchalanty as it reminded him of the night when he found Izuku. He walked past a alley and saw someone fighting. When he looked closere, he saw Eraser head fighting, but it looked like he had somone behind him that he needed to protect. Feeling pity for the hero that was losing the fight, Gojo decided to join the fight. He went and just kicked the nears guy to him in the back sending the guy into the wall next to Eraser head. The impact knocked the man out. "Oh look at that he was your leader and was that weak? Man you guys suck for having him as a leader." Gojo mocked the other 5 and Eraser head, but he didn't give a fuck at the moment and was glad that somone help him, even tho he was a vigilante and seemed to belong to the group that appears all around Japan. Gojo  attacked the next guy. Before the guy could even react he was on the ground and got kicked in the head, knocking him out. Then the next one was kissing the wall next to him, cause Gojo slamed his head into the wall, Knocking him out. Another attacked Gojo form behind only to be met with a fist to face and then a kick in the stomache sending him fly in a wall out cold. The last one was dealt with by Eraser head. "See ya, mr hero!" said Gojo. "Wait! Just answere me one question and i am going to leave you alone for the night." Eraserhead shouted after Gojo. "Well that depends on the question." said Gojo with his back to the hero. "I Just want to know why you are doing this, why are you fighting? We know that you and the others were already fighting somethings, so why did you start to become more active?" asked Eraser head. "Mhmm.. I would say it's cause we can and you heros are doing a terrible job, no offense. We can go were you can't and you so called heros don't even now the full truth of this world. Your symbole of peace is on one side good for the society, but he also is a danger to society. Think about it what would happen if he can't beat the threat or worse would fall against the threat?" responded Gojo and left. Eraser head was left wondering while waiting for the police. He thought about what the white hair guy said to him. He found himself agreeing at some pionts with the guy, who he is suppose to catch.