Ouche...

"What happened?" asked Izuku, trying to sit up. "Don't Izuku. You are to weak at the moment, you need to rest a bit more." said Gojo gently pushing Izuku down again."Gojo?" asked Izuku. "Yes?" responded. Gojo. "How is Maki?" asked Izuku. "She is alright, she woke up the same day."answered Gojo. "That's good. How long was i out?" asked Izuku. "A few days, problem child." responded Aizawa. "Oh okay." said Izuku.

The three could hear running. "Guess Nobara is coming with the other 2 back." muttered Gojo. the door bursted open. Itadori and Kugisaki nearly jump ontop Izuku, but got stopped by Gojo. "Calm down, he just woke up!" exclaimed Fushiguro. "Hey, guys...sorry for worring you." apologized Izuku. "Do that when you are alright." said Kugisaki. "Anyway how long would it take for you to recover?" asked Itadori. Izuku looked down and the 3 instantly turn to Gojo. "You hide more?!" shouted Fushiguro. "Well maybe?" adimited Gojo and jumped out the window. The 3 followed him and screamed death threats after him. "So they found out." muttered Izuku. "If you mean that self-centered-bomb technique of you, than yeah. The school saw it." stated Aizawa. "Oh yeah there was nothing to cover that one up." uttered Izuku. The class came in after knocking. "Hey, how are you doing?" asked Momo. "Fine, i guess." replied Izuku. "You know your family is crazy." said Kirishima. "Where are they? They were faster than us so they should be here." asked Shinsou. Izuku just pointed out the window. As the class looked, they saw Itadori, Kugisaki and Fushoguro attacking Gojo. "Why are they..?" asked Tsuyu. "He hide some aspects of the aftereffect. At least that is what i guess from what i witnessed." explained Izuku. "Oh that got to hurt!" exclaimed Kaminari. "What?" question Izuku. "Itadori just shot something yelloew at Gojo and it looks like it hit." explained Kirishima. "Nah, he is fine and it isn't Itadori it is curently Sukuna that is attacking." said Izuku shrugging. "What are you saying?! And Aizawa don't you want to do something?! They are destroying he school ground?!" shouted Uraraka. "First of don't yelle at me. Second i don't do anything because i don't want to get fried by that damn Nue or what that thing was." replied Aizawa glaring at Urarka, who flinched. "How would you know- oh wait his technique, am i right?" said Bakugo. "Yeah, anyways why are you here?" asked Izuku. "I- WE were worried about you" responded Bakugo. Izuku just looked at him with a look that said 'Yeah,sure'.  "Ähm anyways what is it Gojo didn't say?" askedd Aizawa. "Ähm, well... I uhm..." Izuku struggled. "What? Just spit it out!" demanded Bakugo. "BAKUGO!" yelled Aizawa. "No, it's fine....I lose memories everytime i use that technique." putted Izuku in. " That isn't that bad kind of a thing." comented Sero. Izuku looked down again. "That's not all,right? You wouldn't have reacted that way if it werre just memorie lost." stated Aizawa. "I lose memories that are important to me, I have a dairy to recovere them, but well there is another thing...... I am going to relive the pain of the attack that triggered the explosion... for about a few days...." Izuku grew quieter and quieter. The fighting outside stoped. Then there was screaming.

 "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU NOT SAY THAT THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN?!" screamed Kugisaki. "MAYBE BECAUSE I WANTED TO LIVE A BT LONGER!" screamed Gojo back and ran away. "YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM ALL OF US!!" yelled Fushiguro after him. 

"When is it goingg to start?" asked Aizawa so he could prepare for it. "It started the moment he woke up... It is why i pulled the 2 away befor they could touch him. I am always impressed and worried that he can take the pain like that." replied Gojo appearing next to the class. "AAHH!2 screamed the class shocked that he ws there. "WAIT! WHAT?!" screamed Bakugo. It then reggistered by the rest what Gojo said. They gasped. "How are you not screaming?" asked Shinsou. "high pain tolerance...?" answered Izuku but it was more like a question. "How?! You cried by the tiniest bit, when we were younger." exclaimed Bakugo, befor turning whoote as a ghost. "You okay, Bakubro?" asked Kirishima. "I AM KILLING THAT BITCH!!" he shpouted befor running out off the room. "Someone should follow him. He is going to do it." sugessted Izuku. "He always yelling he is going to kill someone, but don't actually do it." responded Kaminari. "Yeah, if he would be ding that, you wouldd have been dead for a long time." commented Mina. "No, it is diffrent. You should have looked closer even i know he is going to do it and i don't know him that much." argued Gojo. "Someone go after him i don't want to explain it to Nezu if he did kill that sorry ass excuse of a mother." ordered Aizawa. The Bakugo sqaud went after him. "I can make youu some ice to help ease the pain." sugessted Todoroki. Izuku shooked his head." It can't be eased, we tried an it made it worser." explained Gojo looking grim, before turning to the door.

"Ah shit here we go again! I am sorry okay!?" shouted Gojo jumping out of the window again. "Come the fuck here again, you fucker!!!" yelled a men with a warped cleaver. "Hey Nanami. Please go easy on him, it wasn't his fault." begged Izuku. "Oh shut it! you are not of the hook yet." responded Nanami glaring at Izuku while running after Gojo. 

"Who was that?" asked Iida. "Oh that was Nanami Kento, he is like an uncle to me." replied Izuku. "It's the frist time i see him." commented Aizawa. "Ah yeah that's beacuse he normaly only fights curses. His technique is pretty awsome , yet dangours for his oponent." explained Izuku. "Why isn't he helping other then?" asked Uraraka. " He does help but not that much only if he really just happen to come across it and needs to intervent to prevent a bad out come. Otherwise he just calls the police." explained Izuku. shortly after that Izuku jerked in pain and spamsed. Aizawa immedatly held Izuku down to prevent him from accidentaly hurting him. "Shinsou pin down his legs straight, he can't breath right if he curlled up now!" ordered Aizawa. Shinsou just did  as he was told, but was unsure and didn't want to hurt Izuku more. "Iida! Go inform Gojo about it now!" demanded Aizawa and Iida sprinted out of the room. The rest of the class backed up and Momo went to inform Recovery girl, who was having a break and in Nezus office talking to him. Some of the girls turned away, while the guys hugged the them to comfort them. Gojo came through the window nearly falling to the ground. "AH shit!" he exclaimed, "Aizawa pull him into a sitting position!" ordered Gojo. When Aizawa managed to sit Izuku up, Gojo went behind him. Now sitting behind Izuku he hugged him and wispered sweet things to him. Aizawa switched with Shinsou, who immediatly turned away, not being able to see Izuku like this anymore. Recovery Girl came rushing in with Nezu. "Don't give him anything it makes it worser for him!" shouted Gojo. "But he is in pain!" argued Chiyo. "Chiyo i now you mean it in a good way, but this is another aftereffect off the technique. It can't be changed. I know it because the first time this happened i did what you just wanted to do and it doubled the pain he felt." explained Gojo. "That poor boy.." muttered Nezu signaling Chiyo to follow Gojos instrutction not to do anything. Chiyo left and took the rest of the class with her out of the room. Nezu stayed and watched, thinking about how he can help Izuku after all of this ws over. The spams lasted nearly an hour. It was like that for days. Aizawa and Gojo always ready to stop Izuku to crul up. The class visited a few times, samw with the rest of Izukus family.  The Baku Squad ended up really needing to stop Bakugo. Bakugos's mom now knew what really happened to Izuku and called the cops on Inko.