Explain

Izuku was in the infirmary of UA about to wake up. In the room were Aizawa, Yamada, Nezu,All Might and of course Chiyo. Izuku opened his eyes and sitting up. He looked around not recognizing where he is, he jumped up trying to get to the windows to jump out. Aizawa caught him just before Izuku could jump. "Hold up! Izuku you are at UA!" shouted Aizawa pulling the teen back, away from the windows. "Huh?"  responded Izuku and made eye contact with Aizawa. "Yo! can you free me?" Izuku asked Aizawa. "Only if you don't try to jump out the windows." "Yeah, okay I won't jump out the windows" answered Izuku Aizawa. Aizawa did let him free. The second Izuku waas free he bolded for the door only to crash into a wall, cause All Might hit him. "Bro aren't you the number one hero! You know hitting minours is illeagel?" said Izuku getting up. "You tried to run, I only stopped you!" responded All Might. "Revenge, bitch!" yelled Izuku and charged at All Might to hit him. There was the blue-black energie around his fist. Aizawa activied his qurik to erase Izuku's, but it didn't work. Izuku's fist made contact with All Might and he was punched into the wall behind him. "The Fuck?!! Why couldn't i erase it?!" shouted Aizawa. The heros looked at him than at Izuku. "What?" was the collective respons of the heros. Izuku tried to walk out, while the heros were confuised, but Aizawa noticed and binded him in his scarf. "Care to explain!" demanded Aizawa. "No?" Izuku responded at first. "Damn what is this scarf made out." Izuku cursed under his breath. He couldn't get free. "Aha shit , you guys aren't going to let me go, right?" He asked. "No, we aren't you are a vigilante, so we need to capture you." replied Nezu. "Hahaha. That's good didn't i told you guys that we aren't vigilantes. I can't. Hahaha. aren't you supossed to be one of the smartest being on this world?" Izuku laughed. "What do you mean?" asked Yamada. "Since you aren't going to let me go, i think i could let you in on something. I am qurikless!" mocked Izuku. "But you used your qurik to defeat the nomu and to punch All Might just now." reasoned Yamada. "The reason Aizawa couldn't interfere with his qurik just now, is that it was not a qurik, I used. You can think of it as something simalar to it tho. It is far older than quriks." answered Izuku. "Young man i think you are crazy. There aren't any powers other than quriks." said All Might. "Are you sure about that?" Izuku responded and looked at Nezu. Nezu was thinking. "Could you eleborate what you mean" he asked. "I would need my phone to asked Gojo for premissions." responded Izuku. Aizawa handed him his phone. "Oh shit! Gojo is going to kill Megu!" said Izuku. Before anyone could asked what he meant, his phone ringed. "Heheh Hey?" Izuku Said when he picked up, cold sweat runnin down his face. "I am so sorry! I didn't meant to get teleported with it! Megu couldn't do anything it wasn't his fault." Izuku said. then there was silent he looked up at Aizawa and gulp berfor answering the question from Gojo." Uhm you see i got  into a fight with it and well there was Aizawa with me. It was all going good, but then i got hit. I pushed Aizawa away, but i didn't made it away in time. Well i did defeat it at last, but lost conciuses and now i am in UA and they don't plan on letting me go..." after Izuku said that there was screaming and Izuku cringed. "Look i am sorry, okay! Anyways do you mind if i tell them about us?" asked Izuku. He ended the call and looked at the heros. "So i am allowed to tell you about us. Now sit down, because this is going to take time." He said and the heros sat down on chairs around his bed. 

"We are Jujutsu sorcerers and wee fight curses. It sounds crazy, but the night where Aizawa, Yamada and Kayama came across me, Megu and Yuji fighting. We were fighting one. You can't see curses except when you are near death or are a Jujutsu sorcerer, even under the sorcerers there are some than can't see curses they have specical gear to help them. The energy you saw me using to punch All Might was cursed energy. It allows a Jujutsu sorcerer to exorcise a curse. It is like you kill it actually, but if you don't it kills people. These death are curel and horrfying to see the corpse of the victim if one is left. Sorcerer have a cursed technique, that helps to defeat curses. For example  Nobara-nee is called straw doll technique, it allows her to attack from long range and let her nails detonate and if she has a physical connection like a piece of her enimies body to damage or even kill them with a straw doll. There are also sorcere that have Inherited Technique. Megu has one it' called ten shadows technique. Megu can use this technique to create various advanced shikigami and store objects, as well as himself within shadows. Shikigami's are the animals like you saw or in Aizawa's case felt." Izuku stopped and looked out of the window. "What is it?" asked Aizawa, he was irrated to be reminded of that, but still cared. "Oh Nothing, i thought you would need time to process all of the informations." responded Izuku. "I am curious what is your technique?" asked Nezu. "That's the thing none had a technique like mine. It lets me detonate my knifes, but only the ones i have cursed energy on. I can direct the knifes with my technique, too. It is simpel yet powerfull. The first time i accedantly used the technique, i nearly killed someone from another school. They had attack my siblings Nobara-nee and Megu. I was already upset because we thought Yuji died on a mission, and when they attack i threw the first thing that was next to me. It was a knife i trained with earlier that day. After i threw it, the person doged, i then accedantly redirected the knife, but before it could hit Inumaki stoped it. He used his technique to make me stop moving." Izuku looked down. " Because of this the elders wanted me to train since it was never seen before, but they wanted me to train only to kill Yuji and be their wepaon against Gojo if he ever would become a threat to them." explained Izuku. "How could you fight against Gojo he can make a barrier around him?" asked Aizawa. "That's not right, he can controle Infinity  because of his inherited technique. Infinity is everywhere and that makes him strong. I can actually let my knifes fly insanly fast, but it takes a toll on me, it leaves me in a coma for a week. It can be longer depending on how much i used the technique, i wouldn't be suprissed if it kills me." IZuku said looking out of the window again. "What about Itadori?" asked Nezu again. "He wasn't born as a sorcere, he lived a normal live till 4 and a half year ago. He was natural strong as heck, but what noone knew was that he had another gift. Megu was sent to look after a cursed object, one of Sakunas fingers. Yuji's friends unsealed it, without knowing what it was. They were attacked by other curses that wanted the finger to get stronger. Anyway Megu fought the curses and Yuji crashed into the fight to save his 2 friends. Yuji and Megu fought a curses. Megu was injured and Yuji could only hit the curse but not deal any damage. The curses caught Yuji and nearly eaten the finger. Yuji ate the finger to prevent that from happen. What he didn't know was that cursed objects are toxic for all humans, Megu nearly had a heart attack. Sakuna manifasted in Yuji, but Yuji could control him. Megu didn't know what to do and Gojo came. Gojo fought with Sakuna to test if Yuji could really control him. It ended with Yuji being senteced to death by the elders, but Gojo could postbone that. Basicaly Yuji has the King of curses inside of him. When he has markings it's Sakuna in control of the body. Yuji can only use the basic of cursed energy, but his natural strenght makes it up." explaind Izuku.