Class 1A

The entrance exam, was finished. It was the first day of school. No hero had saw someone from the vigilante group. Aizawa, Yamadan and Kayama were worried and confuised about their last encounter. They had come to know the rest of the names, but it was like they didn't existed. 

Aizawa had a new class  to teach. He interduced himself to them and noticed a little guy that he is porbably expelleing. There was also A purple hair that took his intresset. Shinsou Hitoshi he had a mentale qurik. He did his usal test and was suprised that Shinsou used his qurik to let the other do his tasks. "Mineata I saw enough of your doings, you are expelled!" Aizawa stated looking at Mineta. "That's not fair! i came here and I am not last!" The student argued."You are not fit to be a hero. If you would concentrat more on doingg the things i said instead looking at the girls in the class in such a way like you did the whole time, you wouldn't have been expelled. UA  doesn't tolorates such a behaviour." Aizawa said giving the boy a death glare. The boy ran. "Now for the rest welcome to UA or as i call it your personaly chosen hell. Collect your timetables in your class room and prepare to go byonde your limits on daily baises. Class dismised!" spoke Aizawa. The class was walking away when Aizawa saw something or more like someone. 

"Hey! Izuku, what are you doing here and how did you managed to get in?!" Aizawa called out runing at the green bean. "Haha We did say you should upgrade your security, didn't we?" responded Izuku. "Come here you little shit!" shouted Aizawa throwing his capture weapon. Izuku dodged it, laughing. "Old man! Are you forgetting your class is still here! A teacher shouldn't swear infront of his class!" Izuku advised Aizawa. "It's UA no one cares about that!" responded Aizawa. "Now fucking surrender!" he added. "No! Why should i do what you say, if you can't followe a damn warning and make things worser!" called out Izuku still pissed about the incedant. Aizawa froze for a second."Look we are sorry about what had happened, but as heros we couldn't just leave you fighting a potenatial villian." said Aizawa. "A soory doesn't heal broken bones, you can be glad Itadori didn't die because of you and your friends! If he would have died, you would be hunted for it!" said Izuku. "Exuse me, boy but he is a hero and therefor you shouldn't be threating him." said Iida. "Yo you stick in the ass, i did not talk to you, shut the fuck up!" retorted Izuku still looking at Aizawa ready to dogde anything. Iida wanted to say something but got stop. "Iida please shut up! This is a wanted vigilante and he is dangerous." said Aizawa. "Izuku!" Bakugo called out. Izuku's and Aizawa's head snapped to Bakugo. "You know him!?" Aizawa shouted in disbelive. "Yes" Bakugo replied. "NO! Your just a random kid that harassed me and my family!" Izuku shouted. "Izuku! FOR FUCK SAKE I KNOW IT'S YOU! DON'T SAY YOU DON'T KNOW ME! WE WERE FRIENDS!" yelled Bakugo. "FRIENDS?! ARE YOU MENETAL? YOU WERE A LITTLE SHIT, THAT HARASSED ME TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT HIMSELF!!" snapped Izuku. "I DID THAT CAUSE YOU WANTED TO BE A HERO AND IT WAS THE ONLY WAY I COULD THINK OF TO MAKE YOU STOP AND REALIZE HOW FUCKING DANGEROUS IT WOULD HAVE BEEN FOR YOU!" yelled Bakugo. "Hey there little Listener! Long time no see. How about you come with us peacefully. You can't run anywhere anymore." Yamada said. It was true Izuku was surrounded by heros. "oh man and here i thought i could do this withou being seen. Oh well." Izuku shrugged smirking. The heros began to close in. "Wait! There is something wrong!" called Aizawa out. "Oh someone learned it seems" cooed Izuku. "What are you planning, you weren't seen since that night?" asked Kayama. "You are just a distraction.. They would never let you come here alone!" Aizawa realized. "100 points! I was just a mere distraction" confirmed Izuku. "Who is with you?" asked Nezu. "You would like to know that, don't you?" teasd Izuku. "IZUKU! JUST STOP THAT! THINK OF YOUR MOTHER! SHE WAS DEVASTED,WHEN YOU WENT MISSING!" yelled Bakugo. "OH WHAT A SUPRISSE! THIS BITCH CAN ROT IN HELL FOR ALL I CARE! SHE NEARLY KILLED ME ON MY BRITHDAYS! SHE ISN'T THATT KIND LADY YOU KNOW" I'M SURPRISSED YOU DIDN'T SAW THAT SHE WAS FAKE AS HELL!" shouted Izuku lookin pissed as hell. Bakugo was shocked. The heros looked sad at the boy. "Oh spare me with your fucking pity!" snapped Izuku at the heros. "We want to help you, so let us." said Nezu. "Nezu with all due to respect, but could you kindly fuck off. The best way you could help us is to call the heros back and let us do our job without interfering from your side!" replied Izuku. "I am sorry but i can't do that." responded Nezu. "Just to let you know if someone of my family gets hurt because you heros are being dumb again and can't listen to a warning, again. We aren't going to hold anything back while fighting with you." Izuku warned all heros but look at 3 in specifac. "What do mean again?" asked Nezu. "Oh~ so they did kept their mouth shut about it. Let's just say one of my brothers nearly died, because they didn't listen to another one. He took a hit for them, sincethey weren't able to dodge. Be glad that they are alright again,"ranted Izuku. 

"Yo Izu, we are done, we are going and stop messing with the poor heros!" called out a new voice. "Hai, hai. I just wanted to warn them, since i once was a fan of them, Nobara-nee." replied Izuku. Just then Aizawas scarf wrapped around Izuku. "Big mistake." said Kugisaki. "Yeah there is still someone who is pissed that you didn't listen to him." said Izuku smirking. "Wha-ARgh" Aizawa wanted to asked but got electrecuted by the Nue. "That's for the not hearing and putting us in more danger ,bitch!" shouted Fushiguro. "Grab on Izuku, Kugisaki behind you is a Nue, too." he added. "YeS!" shouted Izuku loving to be able to fly with a Nue. "Bye! Hope you learned and someone should take him to Recovery Girl, say her i am sorry but he deserved it." Fushiguro said sitting on his devine dog. The 3 vanished leaving a shooked class 1 a and confuised heros. Aizawa was taken to Recovery Girl, who wasn't that mad about it. Yamada and Kayama were questioned about what Izuku meant. Class 1 a was told that they are going to get an explaination the next day aand that they need to be quiet about what happened.