First time in the news

Weeks went by, everytime a teacher came across some of the vigilantes, The vigilantes run befor thy even could utter a word. It became exhausting, some of the other heros got informed to help them get the vigilantes to talk with them. No matter what they did it didn't work. They even once tried to trap them with a fake civilian in danger but the moment the vigilants saw the fake civilian the youngest called them out on it and they vanished. The black haired was once spotted fighting something by Aizawa and Yamada, but the 2 couldn't see what it was he fought. The only indicator that he was fighting something was that there was damage from it being slamed in to a wall and the cuts on his arm. It was strange, but they reported it. The vigilantes weren't even wearing a masked to hide their face, but still the heros couldn't find them. It was as if they are mocking them. It pissed them off, but in the same time it made them  work even harder, cause it showed them some of their weaknesses. As that was noticed by the vigilantes, the youngest was spotted to leave paper at the police station late at night, with tipps for the heros to improve their usage of quriks, fighting styles and ways to improve overall. It made the heros gladed that the vigilant aren't villains. Nezu got more and moore curious about the vigilantes. Then it happened that as Aizawa, Kayama and Yamada, they were still in their hero costums, were walking to a cat cafe, they spotted 3 of the vigilantes. What got their attention was that they were walking around a middle school. It was Izuku, Itadori and Fushiguro that they spotted but they didn't know that of course. The 3 heros were watching the 3 vigilantes. Whatever they wanted to do at the school was finished as they walked off the school ground. The 3 heros thought it was a good time to confronting the 3 vigilantes. They walked up to them.

"Hey, you 3 we would like to talked to you." said Aizawa. The 3 vigilantes turned to look at them. "Ah shit here we go again." muttered Fushiguro. "Yeah? Can we help you?" asked Izuku totally inocented, while thinking of some ways to get away like the other 2. "Cut the crap we know that you are part of a vigilante group." responded Aizawa. "Us? vigilantes? Man you don't learn do you?" asked Izuku. "What's that supose to mean?" asked Yamada. "We aren't your typical vigilants. In fact we aren't even vigilantes. Shota Aizawa, Hizashi Yamada and Nemrui Kayama." Izuku responded. "You know you should stop trying to catch us to talk to us and up your security. Take a hint we don't want to talk to you." said Fushiguro turning to walke away. "We just want answers about what your white hair guy said to me." said Aizawa. "Why should we give you answers, huh?" asked Fushiguro starting to walk away along with the other 2. "We want to know, so we could help more people!" said Yamada. This stopped the 3 in their spot. "That's a good reason, but even if you would know, you can't help more people than you are already. But i let you know that you guys just earned a bit more of our respect. Oh and also tell Recovery Girl, that we are thankfull for helping us 3 years ago and keeping quiet about the kid she help, thank you." said Itadori and the 3 started walking again. The 3 heros were shocked. "What just happened?" asked a confuised Kayama. "I am not sure." said Aizawa. "I think we should report that to Nezu and tell Chyio what they wanted us to." suggested Yamada. 

They went backed to UA trying to understand what happened. They had informed Nezu that they had talked to 3 of the vigilants, so they weren't suprised seeing all the teacher and the heros that helped in the case in a meeting room. "Aha there you are. Now tell us what did they say." chirped Nezu. "Uhm well first thing we are supossed to tell Chiyo that the vigilantes are thankfull that you helped them 3 years ago, so it looks like you did come in contact with them., but that's not all, they are also thankfull that you kept quiet about the kid." Kayama said looking at Chiyo, who just smiled. Then it dawned at the heros, someone from them heard what they were talking about in their frist meeting. "Anyway the black head said that they don't want to talk and that we should upgrade our security. When i asked them to give usa explaination about what the white haired one said. He asked why they should and the 3 walked away. Yamada replied that we only want to know so we could help more people. They all froze in their spot. The guy with undercut and pink hair then spoke up. He said that we earned their respected at that moment and that even if we would know we couldn't save more people.." Aizawa retold the encounter. The room felt silent. "How are they supossed to konw if we can save more people or not?" asked Ectoplasam. "Oh right i didn't tell you about a strange sighting of the black head, did i?" asked Nezu. The majiority shook their heads. "Well  he was seen fighting something invisibel at least to acorrding to Aizawa and Yamada. The oly indicator that he was really fighting something were cuts that appeared on his arm and the cracks in a wall, where the thing slamed into after an attack of the vigilant." Nezu explained. "I just remember the youngest was under the 3 we met, he talked at first. As i called them out for being part of the vigilante group, he said that they weren't vigilantes, while mocking me specifically."said Aizawa. "They are using quriks to help others without a hero license, so what part of that doesn't make them vigilantes?" questioned a hero. 

Meanwhile in an alley was Bakugo being choked to death and the heros watched. The 3 were walking by and saw that. "Hey why are you not doing anything?"asked Izuku the heros. "We can't do anything or quriks aren't suit to fight this kind of villian." said one and made all 3 facepalm. "Megu  could  you use your summons to get the kid away after i free him and  Yuji do you thing you could attack his eyes, while i get th kid out?" wisperd-asked Izuku. The 2 agreed. "Now!"yelled Izuku. He and Itadori ran at a fast tempo. Itadori jumped and hit the slime vilian in the eye. Izuku got a hold of Bakugo and pulled him out and accadently throw him a bit. Fushiguro summoned a frog that caught bakugo and pulled him away from the villian. Izuku dogded attack after attack. "Grap on, Izu!" exclaimed Itadori running from behind the villian to Izuku. When Izuku got a hold on Itadori, the latter speeded up and nearly crashing into Fushiguro. Fushiguro summoned  Nue and electfied the villian, knocking him out. "You good, down there?" Fushiguro asked Itadori and Izuku, who were still on the ground. " I can never get used to how fast you can run." muttered Izuku. The 3 looked at each other befor laughing. "Hey you 3 you know what you did was illeagl?" asked one hero. "As watching a kid getting chocked to death as a hero and not doing anything. We did your job, so shut up and do the rest." responded Izuku. Bakugo was to shocked to say anything. The 3 went away ignoring the reporters. The whole incident was boardcasted in the news. It was called the slime villian incident: 3 civiliens doing the heros job.

"Well look at that, the 3 we are talking about just  saved a middle schooler  from suffecating from a slime villian. The heros that were there did nothing, but watch the kid chocking." Nezu said pulling up the video on the tv screen in the meeting room. After watching it the fight, the heros were speechless. "Wow! They do know what they are doing" exclaimed Yamada. "No, not quite. It looked like the youngest one didn't meant to throw the kid he saved. When you look closer you can see the 3 being suprised as the villian attacked the youngest. It is either they didn't thought that the villian would be conciuses after that hit or would need more time to recover." stated Aizawa. "He is right." commented Nezu. the meeting ended a bit later.