Who and where??

The three waited for their Sensei to come and explain. "Hey guys do you see those bruises, they looked like some of the one we get all the time from the fighting." pointed Itadori out. "But why should he have those kind of bruises?" wondered Kugisaki. "An abusive parents... it would explain why Sensei took him. You would take him with you if you have the suspicion that he is abused, right?" stated Fushiguro. "Your right, Sensei is crazy in some aspects, but he wouldn't kidnap a kid without a good reason." commented Kugisaki. "I am hurt... You think i kidnap him. To your information he was running down the streets yesterday night and colapsed in an alley, where i found him unconciouses, when i picked him up i noticed the same thing as you." Said Gojo in th doorway with an doc behind him. "Oh my dear, what happend to the little one?" the doc asked. "Who is she?"asked Fushiguro, he didn't recognized the older lady. "She is a doc, who is here to check on the boy, an old friend of mine is a friend of her and since he couldn't go himself he asked her, who was only there for another patient."explained Gojo. "Now could i get a look at the boy?" asked the old lady. "Yeah but what is your name?" asked Itadori, somewhat reccognizing the old lady. "My name is Shuzenji Chiyo, but you can call me Chiyo or Recovery girl as it's my hero name." replied Chiyo. "You are a hero?" asked Fushiguro with a bit of disgust. Heros always interupted the work of a Jujutsu sorcere, when they crossed paths. That was a reason why most of the sorcere disliked them. "Yeah but i don't fight, i only heal them. Some of them are just reckless idiots, jumping into danger without thinking and risked their live doing stupid decisions." Chiyo ranted while looking over the boy. Fushiguro and Kugisaki looked at Itadori. Gojo was just smiling, but probably, also looking at Itadori, you couldn't tell because of the blindfold over his eyes. "Could you understand what kind of pain in the butt, those are? For example I'm happy that they are there and help save people, but at the same time i'm a bit mad at them for the work i have to go through to get them healed only for them to come back, needing to get healed again." Chiyo ranted again. "Oh yeah  i guess we can somewhat understand you with that." muttered Fushiguro remebering how he met Itadori and what had happened. "Oh come on! Should i let them get it?!" complained Itadori. "No! but maybe throw it to me instead of eating it. You could have die, for god sake!" responded Fushiguro. "But I didn't so it's no problem." commented Itadori. " Oh my, you are one of those, who are doing somthing to save others and then hoping for the best. Am i right?" asked Chiyo. "You could say that, again." utterd Fushiguro. then there was silence, while Chiyo did the rest of the check up.

"It seems that from where ever he is from, it's not good for him. He is very malnutrion and has signs of abuse. Aside from that he has a high fever and is in a comatose state because of it. It should go down in the next few days and he should wake up around one or two days." Chiyo explained. "Good he is goning to be fine." said Itadori relived already attached to the small bean. "Sensei we can keep him right?" asked Kugisaki finding the little boy adorable. "Glad you see it like me."answered Gojo. "Well we can't exactly let him get taken back to the people who hurt him, so why not take care of him." reasoned Fushiguro. "It seems my work ends here. Don't worry i am going to keep quiet about the boy. It looks to me that he would be in good hands here." stated Chiyo. "Okay that it is we are adopting him. I will show you out, we may need to go a diffrent routand aviod some people. They don't really like heros here for reasons." Gojo said. "Now the boy belongs to our cazy sort of family." stated Itadori. "Yeah... Man it's going to get even more crazier from now on." muttered Fushiguro. 

The next day the boy woke up. The first to notice was Gojo. "Hey there buddy. How are you feeling?" asked Gojo the boy. "Better i guess.... Who are you?" responded the boy barely over a wisper. "I'm Gojo, I was the one who found you. You were unconcisuss for 2 days." replied Gojo. "I'm Fushiguro, a student at this school along with those two, the girl is Kugisaki and the idiot next to me is Itadori."followed Fushiguro after his sensei. "School? Where are we?" questioned the boy still as quiet as before. "We are at the Jujutsu School in Tokyo." answered Fushiguro. "Who are you?" asked Gojo the boy. "Umm I'm Izuku.I'm ten years and I'm qu- qurikle-les." Izuku answered and was scared. "Why are you scared?" asked Itadori. "Aren't you going to hit me for being qurikless?" asked Izuku back. "No we aren't, we are in a sense qurikless, too" answered Gojo. Izuku's eyes lit up. "You are qurikless like me?" he asked. "Yeah but we have another power older than quriks." said Kugisaki. "Wait really that's awsome, what is it? How does it work? Does qurik-surppresant- handcuffs wor on you? How powerfull are you? Could you defeat ALL MIGHT? What are the weakness?" questioned Izuku. "Breath Izuku! It's impressiv how many questin you can asked in one breath, but before we come to answere your questions, could you answere a few from us?" complemanted Gojo, the others were to shocked with the amount of question the kid just throw at them in one breath. "uhm.. yes i can." said Izuku. "Good, fist why were you in an alley whe i found you?" "Ohh... Ahm i runaway from home but please don't send me back!" "We aren't promise. Were your parents abusive?" "My m-mom is. My dad left i can't remember him." "Well that makes it clear we are adopting you, are you fine with that" asked Gojo. Izuku began to cry then he jumped up and hugged Gojo. "Are you really going to be my new family?" Izuku asked thinking he is dreaming. "Yes!" replied Gojo hugging Izuku back. The other three just nodded. Izuku was happy. After he calmed down he asked them something that shocked them. "You mean you can see monsterlike things that others can't?" asked Fushiguro to make sur he heard it right. "Yeah, i know it is real but noone believes me."answered Izuku. Gojo began to laugh a little. "Does the things you see look something like this?" asked Fushiguro showing Izuku a picture of a old drawing of a curse. "Yeah that's one of those thing i see. So you belive me?" exclaimed Izuku. "Yes, 'cause we can see them too. It seems like you have cursed energy, just like us." said Gojo "Cursed energy?" wondered  Izuku. "Yeah we are going to teach you about it if you want." said Gojo. "That would be amazing."

That is how Izuku found a new family and the day everthing changed for him. He became more confidend, a bit sassy and a crackhead like the rest of his new found family.  He even joined the first years, it was a condition from the director so he could stay. It didn't bothered Izuku since he wanted to become a socerer like his family and he could save others from things even heros couldn't fight. It came out that Izuku is pretty smart and talented. He learned from all of the students and anylized their abilitys, he even gave some suggestions to improve them. Everyone was amazed by him and loved him. Gojo became a father figure to Izuku. The other students were like older siblings for him.