Chapter 47

I was few weeks into school and it was chaotic. I had two months to prepare for my semester exams so the work was hetic. I could barely have time for myself since I had to study and study again.

Fortunately for me I had Klaus to cheer me up with good talk and s*x when I came back and he also woke me up at night to study while he worked in his office. Half of the time I was out four hours later but I still had some work done before that so purpose attain.

My life trajectory was home–school and school–home and the stress was starting to accumulate with the approach of exams. I had studied almost all nights, did researches and did everything that could lead me to success but still I was scared shitless and nervous.

" Good morning, my love" Klaus kissed the top of my head, placing a steamy cup of coffee— It was my new daily basis beverage and even though he didn't like the caffeine he had to let me have it— on his office table beside me belongings.

" 'Morning, Klaus. Thanks for the coffee" I murmured.

" Don't mention it" he took the chair opposite to me and sat there looking at me intently. It was a first for me to see him sitting in one of those chairs since he was always in his glorious throne but since I was on it right now, he couldn't ask me get out for him to sit.

" You look exhausted and nervous" he said and I looked up at him with tears stinking my eyes.

" It is in three days, Klaus and I don't know anything" I was at the verge of tears.

" Come here" I didn't need to be told twice as I jumped out of his chair to get into his arms. I sat on his lap and buried my face in the crook of his neck.

" Why are you stressing?" He asked calmly. His breathing and heartbeat were so steady that they brought calmness in me and I couldn't ignore the tingles that exploded where his bare hands and neck were in contact with me bare skin.

" I don't know anything" I sighed as my heart squeezed in my chest.

" What have you been studying all this while?" He asked seriously.

" Well....my lessons?"

" What part of your lessons, my love?"

"Well.... All of them"

" How many times?"

" Umm.. at least five times each chapter"

" That means you can give me an accurate summary of every one of them, right?"

" Yeah, I guess"

" You guess or you know so? Are you not sure?"

" I'm sure"

" Then stop stressing. You will succeed." I breathed out loud and deeply taking in all his words and confiding in them.

" Yeah, I got this " I released the stress and nervousness through a single harsh exhale. Klaus was completely right. I had studied hard for this exams and had to go beyond my limits with his help so I could handle the exam accordingly.

How he managed to take out my frustration and stress was beyond me. He was just that amazing and I loved him so much for that.

I went back to the bedroom after talking with Klaus a little more while he regained his chair and had some of his work done. I prepared a hot bubbly bath for myself and got in to relax my body and mind.

After a while, Klaus got into the bathroom only his trousers on but got rid of them before getting into the shower. I was glad he understood that I needed some space at the moment.