Chapter 2

When I got up the next morning, I had my morning routine done, got downstairs to the shop to get the shop ready to receive the clients. Katty and Renee came in an hour later helping me to handle the clients. The day went on peacefully with work untill I saw a big black car packing Infront of the shop.

I narrowed my eyes to see who it was. A tall, handsome guy with short hairs approached the shop's entrance drawing almost everyone's attention.

He got in and every eye was on him, giving out a graveyard silence in the shop. I couldn't recognise the person's face as he walked directly into my direction.

As the person approached with a deathly, gorgeous smile on his face, I realized it was Jason. Can't believe this.

Jason who always had casual clothes on had a black slim suit on which lined out his gorgeous body. His hair were obediently held backward. His allure was between an authoritative one and a top model's. Since when does he have this gorgeous look? I said to myself. Katty came closer to me excited

"Who's that hot babe looking this way?" she asked smiling back at him.

" A friend."

" A friend?" She asked surprised.

" What did you do to be friends with this hotty?"

"Don't know." I frowned and shrugged looking at her excited state.

" Hey there" she said smiling foulishly,  leaning on her elbows on the cash table to show off her cleavages. He looked at her giving her his deathly smile.

'' Hi'' he said

'' I need your best pastries '' she smiled at him ear to ear before turning on her heels, whinning her waist to keep his attention.

I rolled my eyes at the scene before looking back at him.

" Thanks for creating a scene at my work place." he turned to look at everyone still staring at him

" Sorry for the disturbance. You may go on with your activities. Don't be shy." he said smiling at them before turning back to me.

I frowned but couldn't help the smile that crept on my face.

" How are you?" he asked his ear to ear smile fading but the happy expression still on his face.

" I'm fine and you?"

" I'm fine. How was your night?"

" Good and yours?"

"Was good until Elliott decided to show up at my office this morning."

" What ? He came there? Why? He didn't beat you right?''

" No he didn't but he was growling like crazy." He chuckled.

" Oh... I'm sorry" I said looking down bitting my bottom lip, my hands covering my mouth in shame.

" You don't have to be. It's okay. If you want a consolation, we parted on good terms." He said before smiling at me.

" That's great. So.... what brings you here Mr President?'' I asked looking up at him.

"Pastries" he said smirking.

" Oh gosh, you're such a bad liar." I said lifting up a brow and smiling.

" Aren't you here because I miss you already? " I asked.

"Wow, do you read thoughts? "

" I can't reveal my true identity to you if not I'll have to kill you." I said making the last words feel sinister. He laughed loudly, his voice was sexy and felt like silk. "Oh Lord help me" I said to myself.