Chapter 34

I was fuming anger, rage ran through my veins. My beast and I needed blood. He was fighting to take full control as I practically flew through the house but I refused to give up. I wanted to be the one to get over with his life.

I flung the door open. My eyes directly captured the scent of a fairy and before he could notice me, I used my powers to block him in an immense transparent bubble . A precaution for him not to fly in all directions. I had no time left for any plays.

I matched out next releasing my aura along side.

The humans working in the garden visibly flinched, falling to the ground at the intensity and thickness of my aura.

Lizza's POV

I woke up at an animalistic growl. I didn't know what or who it was but when I opened my eyes I saw Alex and Dom running out leaving me alone in the bedroom so, I got up and ran out. I followed them even if my speed couldn't be called speed compared to theirs.

I was still tired but the simple fact of staying alone terrified me, sufficient  to give me enough energy to run out for my life. I followed the sounds around the castle to be able to locate their position since I couldn't keep up with them.

When I moved out through the doors of the west wing, I almost collapsed. The air was thick, unbreathable. I looked out to see Alex, Dom and him, Klaus out there. They were saying something I couldn't hear and the humans working in the garden under Marion were on the ground...death.

I don't know when all my strength came back to me but I was already on my feets running towards the scene.

" Klaus!!" I screamed as I ran. I knew it was him even without being told I felt it.

" KLAUS !! What are you doing?!" I screamed but I don't think he heard me because only Alex and Dom looked over their shoulders to see me running.

Deciding to used my energy wisely, I stopped screaming Klaus' name and concentrated on running. I was huffing and puffing by the time I arrived. I needed to catch my breath but I didn't have the time for that. I needed to stop all that.

My heart stopped.... I couldn't believe my eyes. Marion was is a bubble. He wasn't breathing. I know that because he was all red and clearly suffocating and Klaus was as angry and serious as ever, quite sexy but that wasn't the matter at hand.

" Klaus, what are you doing?" I spoke to a frozen Klaus. His eyes and body were hard but his eyes kept changing colours. He was terrifying. It seemed he was having an internal battle or something on the line.

My breath hitched in my throat as I looked at him. Why was he like that? What was he doing to Marion? What was everyone except for him, Dom and Alex, death?

Those questions kept taunting me but for a reason all I wanted was Klaus, just him. I wanted him to take me in his arms and cuddle on his gigantic bed.

" Klaus?" I whispere tryd walking next to him. Alex held me by the wrist, stopping me from reaching him but I twisted my wrist out of his without even thinking twice. I needed this man, call me selfish but it's true.

I raised my arm under the alarmed gaze of father and son Swent. As my hand landed on his with a light squeez, he snapped out of his internal battles. His head snapped towards me in a cold glare, like he wasn't there himself. For a while I saw the cold, unreachable Sir Klaus Salvior I met on my first day in this castle.

" Klaus, please" I whispered again before his face snapped back to the normal one I knew. The one I fell for. The one in whose arms I felt secured.

" What the h**l do you think you're doing?" I snapped. Guess, without knowing, I was still scared and angry because he left me alone in his bedroom. A crease appeared on his face before his eyes went totally black. "Wrong move" my internal voice screamed.