Chapter 29

"Elizabeth" my name rolled down his tongue with an almost invisible smirk on. I bite my lower lip as my heart raced and my nerves kicked in.

" Sir?" I answered trying my best not to remember what happened the night before. What does he want? Was it my punishment time already?

_____________________________

I gulped nervously standing there looking at him. My chest went up and down dramatically showing my nervousness to the world. I saw him frown at me, my breath hitching in anticipation.

He went around the sofa, walking towards me, I took a step back. I saw the hurt in his eyes as he stopped. He looked at me intently then took a step forward while a took a step backward.

"I don't even know why I'm so scared but I feel like running being scrutinized under his gaze like that" I thought.

" Don't!" He growled at me stopping me immediately. He took slow steps towards me while my eyes went wide as a soccer ball. Sir Klaus's face was serious and I could see his clenched jaw muscles from where I was standing. 

Sir Klaus finally stopped in front of me, he was so close that I could feel his breath fanning my face. I immediately looked down seeing how intense his eyes were in mine. I couldn't hold his gaze and after disrespecting him, by calling him by his name the night before, I didn't want to give him anymore reason to punish me.

" Look at me" his deep velvet voice made my entire body vibrate. You could hear it echo around in the big living room. I slowly looked up trying my best to comply to his command. He lifted his hand to my face caressing my cheek. I wanted to close my eyes so badly but was too scared he would get angry.

" Why are you so scared?" He asked calmly. His touch still lingering on my cheek. I was so shocked by the question that my brain stopped functioning a) because that wasn't the Sir Klaus I knew and b) he wasn't kissing me just holding the back of my neck after caressing my cheeks. I thought he wanted to kiss me like other times "Does he wants to chat with someone?" Was the only logical thing that my brain could come up with.

I opened my mouth to talk but nothing came out, so I closed it still looking in his eyes then bit hard on my lower lip. He looked down at my lips for few seconds then turned swiftly and started walking away. I was still standing in my previous position looking at his moving form.

" Follow me" he said flatly taking the main entrance. It took a while for me register what he said before my body automatically started following him, with my heart dancing it's usually dance at the sound of nervousness and fear. Yeah, I feared him and that wasn't to change just because we kissed twice. He was still dangerous and I knew that deep inside of me even when I tried to subside it by letting my feelings for him take over me a little.

We walked out of the house into the large green yard while I was swift on his tail. He was so fast so I started jogging at a point to keep up with him. He suddenly slowed down when I was already out of breath, panting dramatically and I thanked heavens for that. We walked for almost ten minutes again before he finally stopped.

I stood next to him as he looked at the vast yard infront of us, waiting for him to say something. I had no idea about what we were standing there for but on the other side, I couldn't believe I was standing out there with Sir Klaus himself, while he was thinking. He looked so intelligent when deep in thoughts and handsome too.

I looked at him through the corner of my eye. His face was serious, lightly tense and illegally handsome. His hair were not so short and I remembered how I passed my hand through them last night. I bite my lip as my cheeks went red in embarrassment.
"Naughty, naughty" my inner bitch purred and I could almost see her winking her brows at me. Sir Klaus cleared his throat and I waited for him to finally speak even though I could still stand there just looking at his hot self all my life without complaining. " With a little bit of touching too" the voice said again causing me to roll my eyes but I she wasn't wrong. A little bit of touching won't kill anyo-