Chapter 40

We were one week into our vacation and since the other day's make out session, it had been our routine. We made out every single day at least twice and at each session he would make me orgasm like there was no tomorrow but it wasn't as intense as it was that day.

To be honest, I was greatful because I had no idea how I could take such intense sensation every day. Klaus as usual never let me pleasure him and I honestly stopped trying knowing he wouldn't give in.

Instead, I came up with a strategy and it had been two days my operation really began. You remember the innocent smile I have him? Well that  was for his down fall. The first day, I went searching for every thing about sex online. About what a woman could do to seduce her boyfriend, husband friend you secretly wanted. The second day, I read articles written by professionals.

I couldn't even believe there were specialist for these things but I'm greatful because they were of great help. I even read about fellation and started trying the get rid of my gagging reflex.

Today I had to plan how to go out without Klaus, to buy some lingeries for myself because by the following day, I had to start watching videos of people making out.

If someone told me a week before that would be doing this, I would have laughed at the person's face but now see for yourself.

I walked out of the kitchen after asking Miss Rosa if she could go with me for shopping to which she gladly proposed to help in different ways. All I was left with was getting Klaus to accept.

" Klaus?" I called entering his office I discovered just the day before.

" Yes, my love?"

" I'm going out with Rosa. Girls shopping. No men accepted" I looked at me like he was trying to figure me out.

" Do I have a say in this ?" He sighed leaning in his chair, gesturing for me to come closer. I walked towards him and he pulled me by my waist making me sit on his lap.

" You're being bossy" he pecked my lips a few times before I captured him into a kiss, trying to dominate but he smiled into the kiss and let me control for a split second, then effortlessly took back control.

" I like when you act all bossy" he did a breathless chuckle, his face incredibly close to mine.

" I don't want to get you all frustrated. You know because I'm only a woman and all" he narrowed his eyes at me and I pecked his lips. He kissed me and tugged on my lip, giving my ass slight squeezes which made a moan to escape my lips.

" And no, you have no say in this, except.... giving me a car key." He sighed.

" You should go with at least a driver and a guard" he held on to my ass like it was his last hope. I pressed my chest into his as I looked up at him.

" How long will this conversation go on? I was alive before I knew you, Klaus"

" You still have my symbol on you. You might get on harm's way"

" Nope. I'll be fine. Did you know Rosa was a vampire? That's cool huh?" I  went to get away from him but he pulled me towards him.

" Stop being stubborn. Take the guard and driver with you" he kissed my shoulder. As much as I wanted to comply, I couldn't, because if I didn't let him see I wasn't some baby chicken that needed protection, he was going to go all possessive and protective on me.

" Just the driver" I said trying to do his leaving-no-room-for-discussion stern look. He let out a breathy chuckle shaking his head left and right.

" What?"

" You are so cute when you act bossy"

" I'm the boss's girl, remember" he bit his lip trying to hold in the smile that tried to make it's way out, shaking his head left and right, again. I leaned in and pecked his lips before standing.