Chapter 27

We arrived at the castle at noon. It was dead silent as always. I was starting to miss Alex's mansion since it felt alive both from Alex and his staff. They were amazing people and a pleasurable memory to keep. I was looking forward to get there any time soon- that was if the boss accepted. Speaking of Sir Salvior, we drove back in his expensive looking car and it was the weirdest thing I ever experienced, something I'm not looking forward to.

We were sitting at the back passenger seat while the driver took the castle's direction. I was nervously biting down my lip and slightly shaking my foot up and down with all nervousness that my brain and body could express, the guy was working on his computer, sending and receiving calls, barking orders left and right but still managed to remain as elegant as ever that at a point I got lost by just looking at him and forgot I was doing so. He turned to look at me when he felt my intense gaze but I looked at the window hoping for him not to catch me staring but it was of no use since he did.

When we got home, I ran out of the car into the castle and into my bedroom, embarrassed as ever for staring at him and replaying what happened between us.

I was currently lying on my bed trying to think about anything to do apart from sitting there thinking about him. I stood from the bed and peeped from the door if he was anywhere in sight just to see he wasn't. I walked through my corridor to the library where I picked up a book from the history shelf section. The biggest book that could keep me busy for days. I was ready to do everything possible to not come face to face with him.

Sitting on my bed munching on some candies I snatched from Dom before leaving, I started reading the huge book which talked about the Aristocrats and their families. How interesting.

~~°°~~

" Ugh" I groaned stretching myself before standing from the floor on which I was sitted. It was already sunset and the wind was blowing through my opened widow. I smiled looking out at the cloudy sky which seemed to announce a fall down.

I loved rain. It was the most beautiful thing that could happen on this planet. I liked when the thunder struck. It was scary but appeasing at the same time. That's if it even makes sense. It made me feel safe at a point and always came with a satisfactory sensation that I couldn't place my hand on.

I walked out of my room towards the kitchen to get something to eat making sure the area was cleared from the boss. I knew it may be childish but what could I do? I practically begged him for sex and now that we are back to his castle, I feel like the greatest s***t ever, that's just before I start feeling embarrassed.

I enter the kitchen and open the fridge getting some milk out. I take some cereals from one of the counters and a bowl from the dish shelf. Placing everything infront of me, I pour the milk before the cereals. I like it when when my cereals float giving me the choice on whether to immerse it completely, partially or even not.

I rush back to my bedroom making sure to place back everything. I sat on my bed to eat while scrolling on my phone.

" WTF!!! Ugh" I face palmed myself remembering the guy was still at his office, surely barking orders. I forgot he left an hour after we arrived but guess my little brain let that part of information slip away and I'd been doing a fool of myself since he left.

I decided to call Elliott because it had been a while since I heard about him except from text. I pressed on the call button and waited for him to pick.

He picked up at the fifth ring

" Hey, kiddo" he said in a croaky, lazy voice

" Are you drunk?"

" Nope I'm perfectly sobber. F**k I'm going to puke" he groaned just before I heard him do weird noises and I knew he was vomiting. what is this guy doing when I'm away? He's the responsible guy here not the other way round.