Chapter 13

A/N

Hi, guys. I've not been updating because I've been ill and I'm just getting better. I'll love if you tried and comment because to be honest I don't know what you think about this book.

I'm not much of a talker that's why you rarely and will rarely see author's notes at the end of the chapters. I need to ameliorate my writing and will only do that by following your comments as guidelines. So please comment, vote and follow.

Thanks:)

Lizza's POV

If you asked me at that moment the reason why I was crying I wouldn't tell you, maybe I felt overwhelmed by the life I've been living in the castle or was it the stress I was under that made me cry that much. I couldn't even stop myself as my tears went down without my consent. I had no idea why I was crying but I felt like it to release the knot I felt in my throat, so I cried my lungs out.

Hopefully, I had Claire. The poor girl, she was now into all this trashy life in the west wing. She rocked my back up and down telling me that that's ok. She was the only one I could now rely on in this castle. When I was in college there was Elliott and now she's the one. I thank heavens for her presence in my life and I wish her the best.

After what felt like ages, I stopped and was sniffing. I went to the bath room to wash my face. I looked at the mirror for a while at my red, puffy eyes and my tainted cheeks. Why was I even crying? Just because he tied me up in this castle? What about him if he was to cry because of his lock down in this castle? A laugh escaped my lips- Now I'm being bipolar- Of course he stays here because he wants, if he didn't want to, he would be out doing whatever he wanted.

I bent and splashed some water on my face, took a towel and dried it. I moved out of the bathroom to see Claire talking to someone at the door and instead of moving towards the door to see who it was, I sat down on the bed waiting for her to finish. When she was done, she turned to me with a broad smile on her face.

I looked at her like she was mad for a while until she spoke or should I say shouted.

" We are going to the mall!!!" She yelled, jumping on my poor little and fragile body on the bed. " Aaaaaah Claire you're crushing me!!" I yelled back. We both started laughing and sat on the bed.

" Let's go get dressed we're going ouuuuuuuut" she sang.

" What? To where?" I asked looking at her like she was now two times mad than before.

" The boss send us a driver to take us for the day" she said moving her body seductively for more effects. What? Why would he get out of his way to do that? Uhhh! This man is so confusing at times

" uhm... You sure it was him?" Even if somewhere inside of me I was glad he did because it forcefully meant that at some point even if it was tiny, he cared for me, I still couldn't help doubting. I mean, why would he get out of his way just for me- but too much thinking I better start getting ready before he changes his mind.

" A driver just knock at the door saying he is taking Miss Ren out. Unless that's not your name huh because I'll be glad to claim it" she ended with a huge grin and I giggled at her lather comment but still, I was surprised. Didn't he say no, that he didn't want any accident to happen to me and that he was responsible for me? What made him change his mind?

" Sure. You should go get dressed then we will meet in the living room" I said with a smile and surprise still written all over my face.

" Yeah. Dress fancy" she said with a wink gaining a confused and questioning look from me.