Chapter 48

After thinking for a few days I came to a conclusion. I had to leave Klaus. I loved him with everything I had but he had found his other half and I had no right to take that away from him.

I made him so happy. I knew it but the thought of someone made just for him that could make him happier than I did shattered my heart into tiny pieces but it was nature and no one can fight nature.

I had done my part taking him out of his loneliness, surely preparing the path for his soulmate. I didn't want to be selfish to Klaus to the point of taking his destined happiness away from him so going away was the only solution.

I didn't want to confront him about that because it would have broken me more than I was already or he would want to find an arrangements for her and I but I was too greedy to share Klaus, either way there would have had unnecessary commotions and maybe humiliation on my part.

My decision was made I had to leave Klaus for his happiness and my own sanity.

I had cried most of these days when Klaus was gone to his office and made sure to put ice on my swollen eyes hours before his return, in order to hide the obvious sadness than reigned within me.

I knew he saw the sadness in my eyes even before he asked countless times why I was so sad. He knew me so well.

I had already made up my mind to leave but again I was too selfish to do so since my greedy self yearned for a last taste of this slowly crumbling happiness of mine and I did no effort to restrain it. That's why I had promised myself a week.

A last week of happiness. My last week beside the man I loved, that once belonged to me and me alone. One last week to give him all my love till there was none left. One week to let myself pampered like never before I would have to completely disappear from Klaus' life.

I got up this morning determined to make the most out of the morning since Klaus was still in bed. It had been a day since I made up my mind to leave Klaus after a week.

The night before had been one of a night. I was usually the one to let Klaus all the control in bed and shy away when I felt like my emotions where getting the best of me but not the night before.

I had gone again and again for Klaus' ass due to the longing and throbbing feeling that always resided at the pit of my stomach after three to four rounds. The feeling that wanted me to get unleashed after I was given enough d**k to blind my senses but I always managed to hide it behind tiredness and shyness.

Klaus was surprised but was only glad to satisfy me and from the twinkling of his eyes and the growls he made I knew he loved and enjoyed every minute of it.

I was sore when I tried to move my legs and Klaus' heavy arm around me didn't help the slightest. My satisfaction was attained the night before but I couldn't help the pang of sadness that reside in my heart consuming it every passing second.

I felt like crying but crying wouldn't resolve the problem at hand but my selfishness could get me a make up for what I would miss all these years I will be gone to which I was just happy to comply since it was the only solution that was opening up at me.

I was drawing circles over Klaus' arm around me, listening to his steady breaths with his morning h******s pressed against my back when I felt him shift me inhumanly possible into his chest before he started peppering my hair then neck with kisses.

I giggled but a shiver escaped my lips when he went to my neck kissing and nibbling. His hands slowly ran over my naked skin.

" Good morning, my love" his voice was always more baritone, huskier and the sexiest when he woke up. It was a rare luxury for me to hear it because I was usually up hours after him.