Chapter 32

Hey guys, I realized I was going too slow or was somehow dragging the inevitable, so I decided to go for all and end the book with as less chapters as possible.

        Hope you enjoy

     Thanks:)

I was sitting at the table waiting for Sir Klaus. He said he would be there in ten minutes. I was so excited that I was almost bouncing in my site. Closing my eyes, I took in deep breaths as I tried to composed myself.

I straightened up, pushed my shoulders back trying to be more appealing to his aristocratic title. The table was filled with covered platters and two bottles of water because of the absence of any alcoholic beverage and the unacknowledgement of his preferences.

He walked in so silently that if I wasn't looking constantly at the door I wouldn't have noticed him.

I took in a short sharp breath when my eyes landed on him. My heart raced in excitement. He was simply glorious. He wore an all black outfit; shirt, trouser, suit, shoes. His shirt wasn't buttoned up completely, his shirt was partially buttoned up showing some his chest. His hair were messy giving him an unusually badass but sexy look.

He looked like a piece of meat calling out for me. He was more handsome, sexy with the look of playboy on which was contradicted by the serious look on his face.

I bit my lip pressing my thighs together at the sensation getting active down there. He looked at my soul through my eyes, making his way towards me.

A smirk grew on his lips after I released a shaky breath. If he had the intention of stealing my breath away with that look, it was a success.

Sir Klaus stopped infront of me with his lavish cologne filling my nose. He placed his hand infront of me asking for my hand, which I offered as graciously as I could. Sir Klaus took a step back before bowing to kiss the back of my hand now laying in his hand, his eyes never leaving mine, causing me to blush, deep shades of pink.

Sir Klaus let my hand go, went to his seat my eyes never leaving him. He sat and I stood up to serve him. I could feel his body heat as I stood next to him placing and opening the silver platter.

The food was still warm and the scent spread all over the place. It was divine. I really gave it to Marion to be that skilled in the kitchen.

I thought Sir Klaus would have the same opinion as me but he didn't react to the the food like it even had a scent or something.

He muttered a thanks as I smiled at him before I returned to my seat to eat. We didn't talk as all that was heard was clicking sounds of knives, plates, spoons and forks.

" Do you like the food, Sir?" My mind was already skyrocketing due to the silence. He chews and swallowed the food in his mouth before answering

" Yes" was everything he said. It sort of pissed me a little and I raised a brow at him even though I didn't want to let him know about my emotions. He cleared his voice

" I don't really need food to survive. The last time I ate was ages ago so some things doesn't really have the divine taste they are supposed to have." to say I was shocked would be a meiosis. How could someone live without food? Even vampires drink blood to survive from what I read and heard.

I resumed eating while he was done ages ago. I tried my best to eat faster but I chocked twice and gulped down a glass of water which made me full. I gave up on the food, deciding to strike a conversation with him.

" *Ahem* so... What do you do for a living, Sir?" I asked my heart thudding in my ribcage a little overboard. I was still scared and cautious of how I talked to  him.