Chapter 9

I can't take this shit anymore. It has been two weeks since I last spoke to Alex, my plan isn't going any further and it's irking me each day that passes. The boss, that guy is too thick. I can't imagine that I smiled with and greeted him everyday with all my might, putting on the most pleasing smile but all I get is a nod.

It's true that it's a progress. He started nodding by the fifth day but since then he had not even open that mouth of his to respond and I'm getting pissed.

What irks me to another level is the fact that very soon I'll be leaving this house and if don't make a move, I'll be gone without doing anything while him on the other party has been making my bank account boost in speed of light.

I tried to think about what I could do to make him make a move but all of them were risky and I couldn't risk my life for a gorgeous asshole like him.

I even thought of breaking in his office to force him into talking to me but it will only make me look like a fool in this situation. I'm left with just few weeks in this house and I'm becoming restless.

If I cannot get his attention just by doing that, I'll have to revenge on him for making me smile like an idiot the way I did every time I saw him. I don't care anymore if he is god of my ass or anything.

My happiness and fun has been reaped away by him even if it wasn't directly, it was all because of him.  It has been a whole months since I last did something worth it to have fun. All this just because I was afraid to get on his nerves.

Now I'll do exactly as I want, ignore him and do exactly what I want to do. Make myself at home wether he is there or not. If he wants me to stop he'll just have to tell me himself but I will continue until he himself tells me and if he send me flying I'll go in for a fight with him.

Yes. I'm ready to take a fight with him, even though I know I'm similar to an insect Infront of him, I won't back down without fighting properly. That's the rebellious part of me talking, all this because I've been leaving under constant stress. I need to vent all this tension flowing through me and that starts today, if not I'll burst in few days from now.

I walk down the stairs which lead to the living room. I move towards kitchen. I've done all my chores by now and I'm hungry. I've seen the boss twice today and greeted him once and he only nodded. Ugh...

What can I do to have some fun today? I ask myself as I walk into the kitchen. That reminds me. I've never seen him eating since I placed my feet in this castle and it's been two days he did not go out. Maybe I should just ask him wether he would to eat something specific or not but in the meantime I need to have fun.

I open the fridge taking out the almost finished milk. I pour it into a glass to drink but a thought of pancakes come to my mind. A wide grin appears on my face.

I start taking out the ingredients on after the other, mix them and wait for a minute for it to rise. I take out my phone to see a miss call from Dom and a message that tells me to go on the TV.

I rush to the living room shaking away the thought that this is weird. I put on the TV and I'm shocked by what I see.

It's me all over, wearing shaded glasses and a mouth mask on, and it is  written ''DEL'S FINALLS''.  A wave of shock mixed with happiness envelops me when I hear people commenting on the songs. The songs in which I put my heart, poured out my joy's and sorrows.

The songs "when I was a child" started playing and I put on the volume to the max and sang at the top of my voice. Tears started rolling down my cheeks, they were tears of joy. People loved the song and left sweet comments, I couldn't be more happy.