Chapter 36

I was sitted in one of the seats next to one on which Klaus was sitted minutes ago. From time to time he got up, walked behind the wooden door then came back later to his seat. His private jet screamed I'm a freaky rich guy that had nothing to do with his money.

It was too plush, too luxurious looking for my taste.

" What are you thinking about?" He asked as he sat back next to me.

" You are excessively rich" I blurted. He chuckled drawing the attention of some people next to us but he seemed like he didn't to care.

" All these are of no importance if I don't have someone to share them with" he took my right hand resting on the chair's arm. He lifted it to his soft, kissable looking lips and kissed it's back, his eyes never leaving mine. My heart raced, awakening a feeling in me. I bit my lower lip and sucked in a breath.

"W-What do you mean?" I forced myself to ask even though I had an idea of what he was talking about, I wanted him to say it to me.

He smirked at me and kissed the back of my hand once more with that look in his eyes that said I-want-to-eat-you. I bit my lip and looked down at my lap, placing a hair lock behind my ear.

" You know what I mean, my love" he emphasised on the"my love" his pupil dilating.

"With his mere words, he has me feel millions of emotions I never felt before. What will happen if we ever ma- aaahhh no!! get your head out of the gutters. Get a grip Lizza, get.a.grip." I screamed internally.

~~°°~~°°

We were finally landing in Monteros after almost nine hours of journey. My butt hurt a little and couldn't stop yawning. Klaus, Alex and Dom on the other hand seemed nonaffected with some of the guards. Klaus took my hand in his as we walked out of the jet.

The airfield was even more filled with Klaus'men than in Hunderban. As we walked out, we got surrounded by men in black suite. I was so self conscious at the moment and stress ate me up alive making my hands sweaty. Klaus gave it few squeezes to reassure me as we walked towards the cars that were to take us to our lodging.

"Why are they surrounding us?" I asked Klaus. He slightly lowered his face towards my ear and said

" It's for your protection, my love" I nodded and couldn't help the smile that crept on my lips even though I tried to get rid of it. It was just impossible. He was the most caring person I ever encountered in my entire 20 years of life.

We got in a black car driving out of the airfield and finally arrived in a sort of palace an hour later. He told me it was were he came the year before for a gathering with other Aristocrats.

We finally got to settle after an hour or so. I was exhausted and he had so much work to do.

" I'll send an agent to stay with you" he said preparing to leave.

" Frank. Send Frank" I wanted to say if he is here but I knew that would give him an opportunity to decline my offer.

" Frank? The chauffeur?" He asked brow up with surprise. I nodded and walked into what seemed like a living room. I saw a huge TV hanging on one of the walls. I walked to it, taking the remote, I sit on the nearest couch.

" As you wish" he mumbled and sat next to me as I oned the TV and looked for news. My phone was already buzzing with notifications from the day's event. I went through the news channels and everything on was about "The Aristocrat".

How he looked younger with short hair and no beard. How he never showed up for such event in history. But then something caught my attention. There were news of a certain redhead girl that walked hands in hands with the Aristocrat.