Chapter 19

Lizza's POV

It was the weekend, finally!! I was exhausted from the week not because of the school schedule. The school schedule was very light and I didn't have to go every single day.

It was wasn't a problem but the little journeys I had to do every day I had lessons weared me out. The boss stayed true to his words by giving me a driver who was Frank when I had to go to school but I saw none of his men to know if he was really following me or not.

All I wanted to do during the weekend was relax but even that I didn't have the privilege of doing.

" What if we go to a nightclub?" Claire gave the millionth idea of a chilly night.

" Claire, have mercy on me. I'm exhausted just let me sleep a little" I responded while snuggling further on the sofa in the living room.

" You've been sleeping since morning" she whined. I couldn't tell what was happening to me but I wanted to do nothing just relax from morning to evening.

" If you don't get up I'll tickle you " she said standing up and crossing her arms on her chest. I peeped at her with an eye turning my head slightly to the side

" You won't" I said. She narrowed her eyes at me and gave me a devilish grin.

" Dare me" she said still grinning. Her voice send a little shiver down my spin.  She knew I was afraid and hated tickles with all my might but she still used it to have her way.

I knew I was being too lazy and made her take in today more than she could bare like when I ask her to take a bottle of water for me in the fridge, then asked for orange juice and some cheese later. I made her go down and up those long staircases more than five times in thirty minutes and felt guilty at a point but to use that against me was extreme. She could be scary at time.

" Jeez! Claire, fine" I lazily sat up with a frown in between my brows crossing my arms on my chest.

" What now?" I asked in an angry tone looking at her standing form.

" We'll chill that ass of yours" she said grinning from ear to ear. I knew that smile too well. It only meant one thing we were going to do something the boss may or may not approve.

" Chill??" I questioned.

" Yes, chill"

" By?"

" Clubbing!" She squealed.

" There's no way the boss will agree to that" I told her in a duh tone while leaning in the sofa.

" You're only 19 years old and you know nothing about life. You have no boyfriend, no lover, no sugar daddy-"

" Eww" I interrupted her

" What ? Some girls do have sugar daddies" I gave her a knowing look

" And no I don't have one" she rolled her eyes. " Live, Lizza. In few years now you'll be old and no man will want to look at you meanwhile now you can have them wrapped around your little finger. Just look at you, big boobs and ass every man would die for, a small face, vibrant eyes-" I cut her off. It was too much for my little eyes.

" What the... Claire! If you keep it up I'm not asking for permission. I'm not some prostitute" she grinned

" Okay! I'm waiting here while you ask from the boss" she sat next to me.

" He'll say, no. Just think. How would his men all get in the club to protect us?"

" You think too much for your age little Miss. LIVE!!" She joyously yelled throwing her hands on the air and making a happy dance. She was too full of energy.