Chapter 1 (Part Two)

Taehyung paced the length of the darkened corridor. His hands were shoved deep into the pockets of his favorite hoodie, curled into tight fists. He heard the distant growing buzz of the crowd gathering in the mini arena. There he approached a big guy with a dragon tattoo on his right arm and asked where the competition is.
"I am V. I'm one of the competitors." Taehyung asked
"Remove your hoodie." Dragon boy said
He unzipped his hoodie to shrug it off, now he is bare from waist up. Dragon boy gave him his hand wraps. Taehyung held out his left hand then dragon boy wound the fabric on his hand. He repeated the same on the other hand.
"You good?" Dragon boy asked
"Yeah." Taehyung replied
"I'm lucky to see your pretty face before the fight. Spine Breaker won't be an easy feat." Dragon boy said as he accompanied Taehyung inside.

Dragon boy guided him past the crowd and went to the center table.
"I got pretty face here." Dragon boy left him with the organizers.

"Name?" He was asked by the guy with a small scar on his left cheek
"V." he answered
"Only V?"
"Yes."
"So bland. You are here because you know the rules. 20 minutes. 500 thousand dollars. Live or die. No in between. Understood?"
"Yes."
"Wait on the corner. After this fight, it's your turn."

Taehyung nodded and he walked to the corner. He saw many familiar faces on the crowd. There are politicians, rich CEOs, and famous celebrities. They would go all the way just for money.
But his eyes set upon on the center table. A man wearing black suit and white button ups is now staring at him. And yes, he recognized him as Phantom. The guy smiled at him and looked away to watch the current competition.

The buzzer echoed in the arena as the first competition ended. He saw the man with his right arm up held by Scarface and declared as the winner. The other one is being dragged away outside the arena. He seemed lifeless.

Taehyung walked again to the center table and he saw his opponent. This guy is almost double his size. He had muscular body and an eagle tattoo on his back. If he is just an ordinary man, he might be retreating back and went home, but he is V. He knows how to handle this. He glanced again at Phantom who is now whispering to a guy on his left and that guy whispered something to Scarface.

Scarface smirked at him and he stood up from his seat to announce the next contenders.

"Now is the final game and highlight of this evening. I present to you, on my left, the undefeated Spine Breaker!"

The crowd cheered as Spine Breaker paced to the center of the arena.
"And on my right, the young contender V. ohhh The pretty face!"
The crowd went on screaming "Boo!" as Taehyung walked to the center. Everybody thinks that Taehyung is just playing around and didn't realize the danger that awaits him.

"Hey pretty face, I'll give you money sleep with me tonight!"
"That pretty face of yours belongs to me!"
"I'll take you home, just take my cock!"
More dirty words came out from the crowd but that stopped when the buzzer rang again.

"20 minutes. Live or die." Scarface said as he left the two on the middle of the arena.
The bell rang once more and the timer started.

They quickly approached one another and circled each other, calculating, tossing a few jabs and alternating attacks. Taehyung knows that Spine Breaker is taller than him but he knows that this guy has his weakness, and he is eager to find out so he will win.

Spine breaker attacked him first and his fist landed on his jaw. The pain is excruciating but then, he managed to shuffle fast in defensive mode. He wasted no time in stepping in close, landing a strong punch on Spine breaker's torso, which surprised him and landed on the floor. Taehyung worked on him, landing another powerful second hit, a third hit which made Spine Breaker scowled through his bloody nose and lips. Taehyung's left hand shoved hard against Spine Breaker's sternum.