Chapter 7 (Part Three)

Taehyung woke up to the sound of chirping birds, and cold breeze that enters their room. He stood up and almost regrets it when a sharp pain throbs from his head. Fuck hangovers. He tried to stand up and walked to the bathroom. He felt sore but he is happy. Jin made him feel like that.

He had a quick shower and goes straight to the kitchen.

He saw Jin preparing their breakfast and he quietly goes behind him and hugged from the back. He felt Jin was startled but he held his arm and squeeze tightly.

"Good morning, Hyung." Taehyung greeted Jin and kissed his cheeks.

"Good morning Taehyung. Go to the table. I'm almost finished preparing our breakfast."

Taehyung sat at the table while rummaging the take out bags.

"What do you have here Hyung?"

"I ordered Tamagoyaki Bento box and ramen for your hangover. Here's your tea."

Taehyung smelled the tea and he became relaxed. He sipped the tea and a grimace formed from his face.

"Is this my punishment Hyung? You know I hate this tea."

"Chamomile tea is good for your stomach."

Jin started to eat his breakfast when he noticed that Taehyung is staring at him.

"Why? Is there any dirt on my face?" Jin reached out for the table napkin and wiped his cheeks.

"No. I'm just amazed that you overcome your allergies with eggs." Taehyung begins to eat and took the ramen cup and slurped the soup. He coughs and reached out for the bottled water beside him and chugged the whole bottle empty.

"Oh Tae, I'm sorry I forgot that you hate spicy foods. I'm sorry." Jin pats his back.

"It's okay Hyung. It's my fault. I didn't ask first." Taehyung smiled and wiped his lips.

"Take this pain killer for your headache. We need to prepare for the auction." Jin gave him the medicine and another bottle of water.

They ate in silence and Taehyung cleans up while Jin took the shower.

---

Toshi Temple

Kyoto, Japan

October 27, 2020

10:00

It was a sunny morning in Kyoto but the wind is cold. There are many people gathered around the temple. There is a hall where the auction will take place. He saw several cars on the parking lot and he can say that this is a gathering for the rich people.

A car stopped in front of the hall and he saw Jungkook stepped out of the car. He opened the back door and he saw a pretty lady dressed in Modern pink kimono. She waved and bowed at the people and slowly enters the hall. No wonder Jungkook left Korea and stayed here with the princess.

He stepped at the end of the bee line. He looked behind him and saw Jin scanning the place. He grabbed his wrist to stand beside him.

"Hyung, is there something bothering you? You seemed quiet on our way here."

"I'm just tired. Here's the invitation. Present this to the registration."

Taehyung took the card out of the envelope and he smiled when he saw the envelope. If there is one thing odd in this event, the only invited are married couples. The princess personally wanted that the bidders should be married.

He saw Jungkook staring back at him. Maybe he is just as surprised how they managed to get an invitation.

They went to the registration booth and signed the register list after showing their invitation. Taehyung frowned as Jin signed the papers. Jin seemed preoccupied. He needs to know what's bothering him.