Chapter 5 (Part Four)

Jin started to make their plans when Taehyung arrived at the hotel. Afterwards, the email from Jules arrived. The production of the drugs and the transactions with other gangs are included in the email. Jules also emphasized that they need to get the formula in Namjoon’s computer, which is located in a hidden room in his penthouse. She will help them to get inside, but they will decipher the password for the computer.

Taehyung texted Jules.

Taehyung: I’ve already received the email. Is it possible if we get the files tonight?

Jules: Joon will come back at 8PM. You need to come here before he gets home. I will keep him busy. But you need to get out as soon as possible, or he will kill us.

Taehyung: Okay. Text me the address of penthouse. We’ll get it tonight.

---

KL Suites Penthouse

October 22, 2020

19:03

Jin and Taehyung arrived at the Penthouse and meet Jules. She is surprised that Taehyung had a companion with him.

“You didn’t tell me you had a company.” Jules tells Taehyung as they entered the luxurious penthouse

“I forgot to tell you. He is Shadow, my buddy.”

“You seem familiar. I think I saw you before.” She stared at Jin and squeals,

“Right, you are the man from the restaurant. The handsome guy who rolled his eyes on me.” She chuckled when she remembered the incident but became silent when Jin glared again at her.

“So where is the room? We need to get things fast. He might be home anytime soon.”

“The farthest room on the right wing. I’ve already put off all the CCTVs and the alarm. But you still need to hurry.”

They went to the right wing and Jules tearfully said to them,

“I am grateful to meet you. I hope that you will be the key to end all the trouble that he had done. I’m counting on you.”

“Thank you Jules. You take care too.”

Jin gave a small packet to Jules and whispered, “Put this on his drink. This will help you but be ready.” She put the sachet on her packet and goes to the kitchen.

They entered the room using a master key without bothering to put the lights on. Only the desk lamp illuminates the room. They looked for the computer.

“How can we decipher the password? Poison might enter a complicated password.”

“Namjoon is a smart person but he tends to forget things easily. I won’t be surprised if the password is his birthday.”

They opened the computer and was about to log in when they heard the front door opening and Jules talking to a man.

“You’re early babe. Let’s eat our dinner. I cooked something special tonight.” Jules hugged Namjoon as he entered the living room.

“You’re a bit clingy these past few days. What do you want? New shoes or a new necklace?”

“Nothing. I just missed you. You seemed busy nowadays.”

“That’s why you’re flirting with other guys. Don’t deny it. Amir told me about the Korean guy.”

“He’s just new to the club. Just a new customer. Come on, let’s eat.” Jules dragged Namjoon to the kitchen.

Namjoon waited at the table while Jules is pouring the wine on their glasses.

“Drink this first while I prepare the meal.”