Chapter 4 (Part Four)

October 18, 2020

19:00

Taehyung prepared for this night. He is grateful for whoever filled up the cabinet. He wore a black shirt, black jacket and pants and a black boots. Madness would be proud of him. He looked like a goddamn model. Who would have thought that he was a burglar? Well, he is now technically a robber for this fucking mission. And he swears that he is enjoying the thrill. He checked his bag for his things. He is ready.

Jin walked outside his room. If he looked like a model, Jin looked like a fallen angel. He wore all black too, bonus the exposed forehead which made his knees weak. Until now, Jin is an enticement for him. The more he moves closer to him, the more he indulges the temptation. Like a moth to a flame. As he went near Jin, he can see the lust from his eyes. And from that, he knew that he won.

Jin and Taehyung met Hoseok in his house. He tells all the plans in details and asked one thing from Hoseok, “We will get the cup but you are in charge with Dorothy. Do everything to buy time. We need one hour to get the cup and one hour to escape.”

“I will wait inside the yacht. I hope you two succeed.” Hoseok tapped his shoulder.

“Oh, but I have a little problem Jin. Dorothy is a heavy drinker. I don’t know if I can make her drunk until you get the cup.”

“That’s not a problem, Hobi my friend.” Jin opened his bag to get a small packet with white substance and gave it to Hoseok.

“That is Jamais Vu. Just put it on her drink secretly and wait for 30 minutes to effect. Believe me, its 100% effective.” Jin smirked

“Oh, the witch is still alive Jin. Thank you. Good luck.”

“Good luck Hobi.”

---

Jin and Taehyung waited at the back door of the museum. They are waiting for Hoseok’s text. Jin phone beeped and he read the message.

Hoseok: Dorothy is now slightly drunk and I lured her to turn off the security cameras of the museum. She obliged but she turned the sensors on. The woman is smart. She won’t easily be fooled.

Jin: That’s okay, we can manage. Thank you.

Hoseok: Please be careful. Text me when you’re done.

Jin: Ok. Did you put the Jamais Vu?

Hoseok: Only now. She went inside the bathroom.

Jin: Good luck Hobi.

Hoseok: You are sus. Why are you excited? Anyway, text or call me once you’re done.

They went to the back door. They opened the door using a master key. They went straight to the main exhibit. There are red laser lights scattered on the room.

“Try to get the cup in 30 minutes. Try your best not to get hurt. I’ll be waiting here.” Jin said to Taehyung.

Taehyung put his bag on the floor and started to figure out the laser maze. Taehyung bends down and starts his sneaky acrobatics, navigating through the lasers. Jin can’t help but to stare at his perky ass that was molded with his tight pants. Taehyung is sexy as hell. He wondered how their second time would felt. Jin shakes his head in annoyance. He was never distracted before, but now, all he can think of is he wanted to fuck Taehyung to oblivion.

Once he made it through, Jin yells in triumph. Taehyung immediately takes the cup and get back to Jin. He puts the cup on his bag and they hurriedly run outside.

They went outside the museum and he was about to call Hoseok when a group of men, saw them and run after them. He run the best way he could, without leaving Taehyung out of his sight. They hide behind the water tank.